• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spoilers and the like

Morph Bark

First Post
Hey there! I just came over from the Giant in the Playground forums and thankfully it appears that the coding tags are largely the same here with the same effect, except for spoilers.

On GitP, spoiler tags will make it so the spoilered text or image is hidden inside a grey box that only opens if you click "show". Over here, it appears spoiler tags will make the entire text black and surrounded by black as well, so that you need to highlight it to make it visible.

What I want to know is: is there a similar feature here that allows you to make the same grey boxes as on GitP? I mainly ask this because it would help keeping some massive stuff I'd like to post easier to look over.

Alternatively/additionally: is there an explanation anywhere for what all the tags here do? I see a couple on the posting page here that I've never seen before (like the OOC, PbP, GM, map, mention and d tags).

IronWolf

blank
On GitP, spoiler tags will make it so the spoilered text or image is hidden inside a grey box that only opens if you click "show". Over here, it appears spoiler tags will make the entire text black and surrounded by black as well, so that you need to highlight it to make it visible.

What I want to know is: is there a similar feature here that allows you to make the same grey boxes as on GitP? I mainly ask this because it would help keeping some massive stuff I'd like to post easier to look over.

You want the [sblock][/sblock] tags. They will give you the click to show box.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am trying to remember the other one mentioned - where you have to highlight toe darkened block to read it. What is the code for that?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Alternatively/additionally: is there an explanation anywhere for what all the tags here do? I see a couple on the posting page here that I've never seen before (like the OOC, PbP, GM, map, mention and d tags).

Yes. Scroll to the bottom of the page. *All* the way. On the left, there's a little box: Posting Rules. In there there's a link saying "BB code is On".

EN World: Your Daily RPG Magazine - BB Code List

Remove ads