Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

alsih2o

First Post
I always seem to make a last minute decision with these stories that either saves my tush or sinks the boat. :)

Congrats to macbeth! Go on and make me proud old man.

Thanks to the judges, and p-kitty for posting pics. I am out, but you folks are gonna have to put up with me for the rest of the competition anyway. I will be reading and watching... :)

mythago

Hero
Piratecat said:
I was thinking of these photos and grinning when you asked about erotica, because they don't precisely lend themselves to the story form.
If not for the Grandma factor, that would be what we call "a dare" ;)

Up to my eyeballs in jury instructions today, so I will probably get my story in at the last minute.

Not that I'm trying to lull drose into a false sense of security or anything. Huh-uh. That would be, you know, evil.

BSF

Explorer
Congratulations to Macbeth!

Now, I need to find a good story to write out of these pics so I can have some chance of maybe facing off against him.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
mythago said:
If not for the Grandma factor, that would be what we call "a dare" ;)

"Roughly he grabbed her heaving prehensile tail, thrusting her back into the plastic bubble and. . ."

Oh, never mind. I know better than to throw down this gauntlet.

BSF

Explorer
Piratecat said:
"Roughly he grabbed her heaving prehensile tail, thrusting her back into the plastic bubble and. . ."

Oh, never mind. I know better than to throw down this gauntlet.

Hey now, stop that! You run the risk of giving away part of my scattered and weak plot.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
I'm just waiting to see if anyone is going to attempt a poem again this time. Would be interesting to see.

Hmm... or combine the two.... Erotic poetry... I'll distract the grandma. ;)

Zhaneel

First Post
Piratecat said:
Zhaneel, I was thinking of these photos and grinning when you asked about erotica, because they don't precisely lend themselves to the story form. :D

Dude! No one told you about blue bowls and what some people do with them?

Okay, fine, so no one has told me either, but I'm sure I could have come up with something.

Now dreading my photos, sir!

Zhaneel

alsih2o

First Post
Piratecat said:

Man! Have you been using your admin. powers to read my private messages again?

tzor

First Post
Piratecat said:
Here are the photos for Match 2-3: BardStephenFox vs. NiTessine. 6000 words max, and 72 hours. Fly, my monkeys, fly!

I recognize the fifth photo! It's a Reuter's photo. Working for Reuters I occasionally visit the internal website where they typically display one of their better photos each day. That particular photo made it on the page.

REUTERS.KNOW.NOW.

Now I feel sorry for not having made the first round, I would have loved to make a story with those pictures.

Remove ads