Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

BSF

Explorer
Ah! I think I am finally starting to have something snap into place. Starting to develop a context and possible environment for the story. Now, if I can get the elements to fall into place, and if I have time, I might be able to put together something worthy of competing against NiTessine.

Hmm, feeling a bit nostaglic...

Macbeth

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Ah! I think I am finally starting to have something snap into place. Starting to develop a context and possible environment for the story. Now, if I can get the elements to fall into place, and if I have time, I might be able to put together something worthy of competing against NiTessine.

Hmm, feeling a bit nostaglic...
Good Luck, BSF!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Photos for Match 2-4: Zhaneel vs. RangerWickett. 6000 words max, 72 hour deadline, nine essential vitamins and minerals, and part of this complete breakfast! Ask for it by name.

Ahem.

Have fun with these. More art from Sialia, too.

Attachments

• ebb tide.jpg
    ebb tide.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 146
  • home delivery.jpg
    home delivery.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 157
  • listen.jpg
    listen.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 147
  • conformity.jpg
    conformity.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 163
  • wobble.jpg
    wobble.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
I swear I recognize that bridge in wobble. As in, I've got this feeling I've been there.

Definately interesting pictures, though I've got no clue what listen is.

BSF

Explorer
Ack! I like these pictures better than mine. Isn't that always the case? :)

It will be interesting to see what Zhaneel and RangerWickett do with them.

BardStephenFox said:

I look forward to finding out too. I wonder how soon they'll be done.

Yep. I can just kick back and relax for three days, and come Saturday night, I get to read some fun stories.

Hey, Piratecat, do you think you'd accept a college class term paper, if I could somehow work in the images? Oh, wait, the paper needs to be 10-15 pages. Foiled again!

BardStephenFox said:

I look forward to finding out too. I wonder how soon they'll be done.

Yep. I can just kick back and relax for three days, and come Saturday night, I get to read some fun stories.

Hey, Piratecat, do you think you'd accept a college class term paper, if I could somehow work in the images? Oh, wait, the paper needs to be 10-15 pages. Foiled again!

Remove ads