Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Dirigible said:
Man, sometimes it sucks to live in a distant timezone...
Looking for more contestants or alternates? Pweeze?

This is why you volunteer to judge - it saves time and anguish, and you don't have to pay attention to the timezones :D

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Okay, we're still waiting for Cool Hand Luke, Bibliophile and Whitey to confirm. If they don't for some reason, the five alternates (including Cthulhucoffeecup and Dirigible) will slide upwards.

Arwink, Maldur and I are all confirmed as judges. Rah rah rah! As Wandering Monster said, this is a great mix of old and new entrants; it ought to be fun.

Being nothing if not efficient, I have determined the pairings by expediently splitting the list in half. It will look like this:

Alsih2o vs Cool Hand Luke: posted 4/6 afternoon
Macbeth vs Thullgrim: to be posted 4/6 night
Mythago vs Orchid Blossom
RangerWickett vs Speaker
Wandering Monster vs Bibliophile (from other thread - subject to their confirmation)
Tzor vs Zhaneel
NiTessine vs Whitey (from other thread - subject to their confirmation)
Berandor vs Drose25

For those of you with a checked-in partner, who wants to go first? We can start as early as tonight.

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
Now, the nervous starts!

Smack-talk and literary rushes all around boys! Batton down the metaphors and heave on the non-sequiturs, this visio-literary schooner of doom is soon to be awash in authorial flotsam and jetsam.

Watch for the rocks and listen not to the siren song of mass appeal, for Ceramic DM is about to go broadsides on your scurvy ass!

Good luck all!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Photo and illustration organization is done. Embarrassingly enough, even after doubling the number of contestants, I still have over 80 great photos left over that I wanted to use and couldn't! I'll just save them for the next judge. :D

We're using eleven of Sialia's drawings this time. I can't wait to see what you do with them.

Who wants to get their photos tonight? Remember, you have three days (72 hours) to write.

cool hand luke

First Post
oh good grief, my first round opponent is alsi!@!@!!@#$

at first I as thrilled to get in, but now I feel lilke that spare #16 seed in the NCAA tourney that on one hand is thrilled to get in, but then get's to get drilled by Kentucky or something about 97-33. oh well!

Remove ads