Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

cool hand luke

First Post
Piratecat said:
Then we're off. Match 1-2 (Macbeth vs Thullgrim) will be posted about 11pm EST tonight.) But first....

Match 1-1: Alsih2o vs. Cool Hand Luke. Entries are due 72 hours from this time stamp. Please label the top of your entry with your match information, and make sure you flag your illustrations in some way.

Good luck!

how many pics are there supposed to be? 4 or 5? I see 4 of them no problem, is the empty space at the end supposed to be there, or is that the infamous "black box" ingredient?

Speaker

First Post
I am ready to write when required. Looking forward to the contest - needs must exersize muscles long left dormant.

Macbeth

First Post
thullgrim said:
wasn't Macbeth a tragedy? As I recall he lost it all in the end...

Thullgrim
Check out my sig, thullgrim. Interesting that your screen name ends in 'grim' cause that's your outlook for the first match.

Wow, I'm really reaching for these...

BSF

Explorer
Tsk, tsk, tsk, C'mon Macbeth, you can do better than that.

Macbeth said:
Check out my sig, thullgrim. Interesting that your screen name ends in 'grim' cause that's your outlook for the first match.

Wow, I'm really reaching for these...

thullgrim said:
wasn't Macbeth a tragedy? As I recall he lost it all in the end...

Thullgrim
Thullgrim, Macbeth did lose it all at the end, the key being ... the end. What happened to everyone that was in his way before that?

You are round 1 buddy!

:D

Macbeth

First Post

Attachments

• macbeth_beats_thullgrim.jpg
    macbeth_beats_thullgrim.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 214

Zhaneel

First Post
Piratecat said:
Man, I love the trash-talking.

Here's my proposed schedule for posting illustrations. Instead of telling me when you ARE available, please let me know if this is a problem for anybody.

First Round:
4 - Mythago vs Orchid Blossom: to be posted Thursday 4/7 night
5 - Tzor vs Zhaneel: to be posted Friday 4/8 morning

Well, I feel sorry for the Northern CA Bay area as both Mythago & I will be crazy at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheee!

As per mythago's advice, I will now begin by hunting, tracking and catching my muse to beat her into submission until she gives me that story.

Zhaneel

orchid blossom

Explorer
Thursday night sounds fine. Rather nice actually, lots of weekend time to work with.

As for muscle flexing, my typing muscles are good, it's the writing muscles that are rusty. I took creative writing as part of my English major, but it's been quite a while since then. I found some of my old writing when cleaning not long ago, and some of it was frighteningly bad. Then again, some of it was pretty darn good.

Ao says I'm not mighty with the smack talk. That's okay. I don't need it.

Remove ads