Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

NiTessine

Explorer
Well, here's my confirmation, for what it's worth without Whitey's. Although it's not as though he has any chance of actually defeating me, but victory by forfeit is always... bland. Anyway, Saturday works fine for me.

And Macbeth, the smack talk ain't bad as long as you're not starting sentences with 'yo momma'.

mythago

Hero
Zhaneel said:
Well, I feel sorry for the Northern CA Bay area as both Mythago & I will be crazy at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheee!
Hey, I'm always crazy. This is a new thing for you? ;)

Watch out for those muses--they hit hard.

alsih2o

First Post
Well, I have started mine. When I went to save it for the first time I realized I have no title as yet so I simply named it "ceramicnightmare".

This one is gonna hurt. :p

Sialia

First Post
arwink said:
Strange, I thought I had. You want me to step back a few paces and try again? :)
Works for me!

(Last I knew, yer was still wafflin'.)

Glad to have you.

Very glad.

I'll send you the link shortly, unless you'd rather wait and see the photos with everyone else . . .

tzor

First Post
Piratecat said:
5 - Tzor vs Zhaneel: to be posted Friday 4/8 morning
Aye, it shall be a "good" Friday indeed. I'm looking forward to seeing all these interesting pictures and what people make with them.

Sialia

First Post
Zhaneel said:
As per mythago's advice, I will now begin by hunting, tracking and catching my muse to beat her into submission until she gives me that story.

Zhaneel
There's no doubt that works for her.

For me, it's pretty much always the other way around.

But you know your muse best.

Zhaneel

First Post
Sialia said:
There's no doubt that works for her.

For me, it's pretty much always the other way around.

But you know your muse best.

My muse and I haven't been on speaking terms since NaNoWriMo. She refused to give me anything to work with, except when I was working at my new job. Since then, my ego was crushed and I couldn't bear to look at her. So she's lonely and thinks I'm weak.

I'm a new woman! The kiln of Ceramic DM will make my muse see me for the wonder I am! Mwhahaha...

Zhaneel

Remove ads