• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spycraft 2.0: INTERCEPT (recruiting)

Widowmaker

First Post
Wystan I would have picked a bug or two, but I can't because I only get gadget picks. Also did you see I gave you an upgrade. You can pick one Caliber III piece of equipment, instead of a Caliber II.

Widowmaker

First Post
Whoops sorry about that on the gadget pick. I would like to put the EMP into a cell phone.

My common items are:
Cell phone (for the EMP)
Vices and Snacks: Cigar, Gum, a novel ...
Luggage
notebook

mOoEyThEcOw

First Post
I'm intreasted but.... I dont have the rules.... I could use a predrafted (will have rules in seven to fourteen days (damn you amazon)). But by the next mission I should have my stuff, so just a thought... I understand the basics of spycraft, the gadget system, the dramatic scence system, ect. and im fast learner.

Last edited:

Falkus

Explorer
Well, I am looking for a new player, but since the mission is going to take a little whlie longer to finish, it would be okay if you waited until you got the manual.

mOoEyThEcOw

First Post
Ok I'll talk to you guys again when I get my book, I'm planning to be either an assult charecter (i.e. soldier) or a support charecter (i.e. hacker) though since its my first time round I'll take any role you need filled.

mOoEyThEcOw

First Post
Character Sheet
[sblock]
Allanna Getheart, 29, Snoop 1
Adaptable Researcher

Str 11
Dex 12
Con 13
Int 14
Wis 14
Cha 14

Core Abilities: Astute
Class Abilities: Flawless Search

Skills:
-Snoop-
Analysis 3
Blend 3
Bluff 3
Bureaucracy 3
Computers 3
Cultures 2 (Focus: North American)
Electronics 2
Investigation 3
Manipulate 2
Networking 3
Notice 3
Science 2+1 (Focus: Programming, Engineering|Forte: Mathematics)
Search 3
Sense Motive 2
Sleight of Hand 3
-Cross-
Drive (Focus: Standard Ground Vehicles)
Profession (Focus: Systems Administrator)

Knowledge: +3

Feats: Photographic Memory, Candidate

Interests: Game Programming, Computer History, Medieval Castles

Subplot: Personal Mission - Revenge On Hacker

Vitality: 9 (8+1)
Wound: 13
Stress Threshold: 14
Subdual Threshold: 13
Unarmed: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: +1
Fort: +2 Ref: +2 Will: +4
Defense: 13
Initiative Bonus: +2
Request Check Bonus: +3
Action Dice: 3(d4)

Height: 5' 7"
Weight 135
Female

Weapon Proficiencies: Handguns, Rifles

Wealth:
Possessions 2
Spending Cash 1 ($100)
Lifestyle 3

Contacts:
Acquaintance Grade, "Susan Fletcher", Professor
Acquaintance Grade, "Bobby MacHale", CIA
[/sblock]

Background
[sblock]
Born and raised in California, Allanna was a 4.0 student in high school and won numerous collage scholarships. Allanna went to the University of California in Los Angeles where she received a PHD in mathematics and two majors: Computer Programming, and Engineering. She was a brilliant researcher and worked quite often with Susan Fletcher, they we're roomies, who is now a Professor in an obscure mathematics field. For money Allanna took a job as one of the University's systems administrators.

(Next 2 are Subplot)
For the first year and a half the job went well until a slight accounting error ($.05) was discovered. Allanna investigated and discovered a hacker was using her system as a launching point to assault military computers. Using quick thinking Allanna set up a surveillance post on that the hacker wouldn't be able to detect. She had trouble getting phone records for traces, but eventually she got them one state at a time.

Allanna eventually found out the hacker was using AstroComp as a gateway into the USA, and tried to get the records needed to track the hacker they refused, she fingered them as a hacker sympathizer, unfortunately for her they funded a large number of the collages programs, and she was fired. She blames the hacker. Then the CIA got involved:

When the CIA read her story they interviewed her for a job hoping to find a computer surveillance guru, instead they found someone who had adapted to what was needed, they hired and trained her in a large number of surveillance fields, she was assigned a small surveillance job where she met Bobby MacHale a small time agent who worked as backup.

After a year with the CIA, INTERCEPT needed a field agent and she was available...
[/sblock]

Gear
[sblock]
II: H&K USP .45 ACP {1.7}
I: Electronics Kit (I) {20}, Forensics Kit (I) {10}, Computer Laptop (I)[1]{5}
Common: Zip ties, Attaché case, MP3 player, Notebook/Sketch Pad {.2}, Writing/Drawing materials{.1}, Shake flash light, cell phone, Waterproof Watch w/ Compass (2 items), ***more later***
Vehicle: Acura RL (mid sized sedan)- Luxury fittings (kit), Ergonomic seats (kit).
[/sblock]

Appearance
[sblock]
Allanna, is twenty-nine and still looks as good as ever with striking blue eyes, and brown hair that reaches half-way down her back. She usually wears a Khaki Knee length skirt and blazer; she always has a briefcase which contains literally anything she'd ever need including her gun. She has learned not to wear high heels in this business, but other then that she looks like she’s on the business fast track. She usually wears sunglasses aswell.

Allanna drives a black Acura RL with luxury fittings and comfortable seats ***more later***
[/sblock]

If I choose ammo, as a personal pick, will it be replenished each mission?

Last edited:

Remove ads