SPYCRAFT Blood Money (OOC : Tactics)

Tokiwong

First Post
Hey Ronin you can use the Sun-Machinegun I requisitioned earlier in the serial.. it has the CBQ modifier and a +1 to attack I beleive

Who's going to interview the Doctor? Anyone care to join GhostFox and recon N'Gambe's place and conduct surveillance on Balladur? GhostFox could use some technical help since she doesn't have the surveillance skill and an extra pair of eyes or two can't hurt either.

Also if the recon group can borrow some gear it would be greatly appreciated!:)

Last edited:

Steel Ronin

First Post
Hey Ghost,

I could be the extra set of eyes. I could also cover a quick escape in case things got ugly.

I am not well trained for either sneaking or bluffing/charming so - I'll help out where the rest of the team thinks I could be of most support.

(By the way, am I to use Tokiwong's submachine gun or did we end up purchasing another?)

Luddite

First Post
Roman is also trained in surveillance. And has good scouting and tactical skills.

I would like Kareem to come with Kim and me. He can be our driver and thus get the lay of MSF and talk to the techinicans at the base.

So that spilts us into two teams for now. One to head to MSF and one to recon Binga, and N'Gambe. We should make sure we each have a camera.

-Luddite

Luddite

First Post
It feels nice when I stop

Okay, I am running out of ideas on how subtely get a chance to sit down and talk with Dr. Gournay. I am almost at the point of sneaking in late at night, koshing him over the head, and dragging him out. :D

Any ideas?

-Luddite

Tokiwong

First Post
hmmm let me continue to butter her up and give you a chance to slip away and walk around... just give me some time... and then I will try to find a reason to split us up and give you chance... we know she/he is in the tent... just need some time

Luddite

First Post
Silly me. I missed a post.

Poker and Atlantic City. Time to play some cards later tonight. :D

Though after a first scouting of the Lab, we still may want to arrange a late night stealth. Two soldiers, but lots of patients.

-Luddite

Tokiwong

First Post
Luddite said:
Silly me. I missed a post.

Poker and Atlantic City. Time to play some cards later tonight. :D

Though after a first scouting of the Lab, we still may want to arrange a late night stealth. Two soldiers, but lots of patients.

-Luddite

Hey sounds good to me... very sweet... sounds good... Ghost-Fox and Green ronin can handle that... Kim will be spending some personal time with the Gaunthier... lady person... not like you would him LOL

Game Control

First Post
Kim, if I may offer a suggestion; next time you make something up, be sure that the person you are lying to isn't more familiar with the subject than you are. ;)

Also, is you cover a priest or not? I can't find the reference and it seems kind of important for me to know this given your flirting with Lana...

Remove ads