• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spycraft G.I. Joe PbP (I'm recruiting at this time! GMs and players!)

Would you play in a GI Joe PbP in a system that's explained below?

• Yes, I’ll play! I have the books or I’ll buy the books to do this!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yes, I’ll play! I’m interested in the books so I might get them down the line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’ll play, but I’m not buying books for this ever.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would play, but not with this system.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, I have no desire to play GI Joe anymore.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 14.3%

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Brother Shatterstone said:
I'm glad someone's is... :mad: I'm at about the point of canceling mine. :( As for starting before Christmas, it depends upon your players, as I’m sure not all of the players have big Christmas plans.
Brother Shatterstone,
If you decide not to run, you are still playing, right?

Everyone,
I would like to get an idea of who is still in and when they would like to start.
I am thinking we need to get some characters made still so we should wait 2 weeks for Christmas. Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks,
Nuke

Roy

First Post
Here's an idea,
While a mission is being conducted we can also have an on going "HQ" topic for players/characters not on a mission. Those players can play the Joes on their days off at the base drinking Yojoe cola. It gives players waiting for a mission something to do that wouldn't require a GM or Cobra.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
TO EVERYONE STILL WANTING TO PLAY

I am working on npcs and player characters right now.
Judging from the posted characters in the other thread it looks like the Joes we have available right now are as follows:
Rock N Roll/Stalker
Low Light/Recoil
Falcon/Duke

I am working on Hit & Run and Law & Order right now, they should be posted Monday.

If you are interested in playing, please let me know if your character is done, or if you need them made. I think for now we can pretty much go with primary characters and leave secondary for later.

Also, as far as equipment goes, I think I am going to create a 'Joe Bundle' that will be issued to everyone and they can pick extra gear from there.

Any Questions? Let me know what you think!

Nuke

Douane

First Post
I'm still in; just ceased doing further work on Spirit till we definitely got a game going on. :)

I will mail you later today, as I've got some "suggestions" (pleadings?) regarding his creation. ;)

Folkert

Last edited:

GoldenEagle

First Post
I've been watching this thread. If you are still looking for a player I would like to play bullet proof or Rapid Fire.

Let me know if you need one more. I don't have the books, but I will get them. I would need help making a character in the mean time.

GE

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Douane said:
I will mail you later today, as I've got some "suggestions" (pleadings?) regarding his creation. ;)
Nuke, him and me had talked about giving bonus feats, or basically extra feats to everyone, but I like heroics anyhow. Anyhow, this is your baby now so you do as you see fit I was also looking at going to 12th level instead of tenth.

I'll try to get Torpedo done by Monday night but no guarantees. Take everyone else that wants to play before me also.

Douane

First Post
Douane said:
I'm still in; just ceased doing further work on Spirit till we definitely got a game going on. :)

Brother S.,

just re-read my post and wanted to get clear on this, just in case: The above wasn't meant as a slight against you in any way, but with the Battletech game that recently began to form on these boards, most of my spare-time went into that effort. :)

Folkert

Remove ads