• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spycraft G.I. Joe PbP (I'm recruiting at this time! GMs and players!)

Would you play in a GI Joe PbP in a system that's explained below?

• Yes, I’ll play! I have the books or I’ll buy the books to do this!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yes, I’ll play! I’m interested in the books so I might get them down the line.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’ll play, but I’m not buying books for this ever.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would play, but not with this system.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, I have no desire to play GI Joe anymore.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 14.3%

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
blackshirt 5,
Here is my version of Hit and Run. Let me know what you think.
Nuke

HIT & RUN
Brent Scott
Soldier 10
Department: Urabn Assualt

STR 14
DEX 16
CON 16
INT 12
WIS 12
CHA 12

Vitality 107
Wounds 16
Defense 14
Initiative: +11
BAB: +10
-Unarmed:+12
-Melee: +12
-Ranged: +13
Speed:40'

FORT: +10
REFL: +8
WILL: +4

FEATS:
Armor Proficiency: Light, Medium, Heavy
Weapon Group Proficiency: Hurled, Melee, Handgun, Rifle, Tactical
Accurate
Damage Reduction 1/-
Armor Use (+2)
Weapon Specialization (2)
Portable Cover (1/4)
Run
Increased Speed
Mobility
Point Blank Shot
Sidestep
Shot On The Run
Diving Shot
Mountain Training
Grenade Basics
Grenade Mastery

SKILLS:
Balance +8
Climb +15
Demolitions +6
First Aid +6
Hide +5
Jump +7
Sport (Skydiving) +8
Spot +9
Survival +6
Tumble +8
Use Rope +13
Listen +7
Move Silently +16
Open Lock +9
Search +12
Spot +14
Survival +6
Tumble +9

Native Languages:
English, +1

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
RECRUITMENT
ATTENTION ALL G.I. JOE TEAM PLAYERS!!

I am going to open up a new thread to get interest in this game started up again. I think we lost some people so this will either bring them back or bring in some new blood.

Brother Shatterstone, I really hope you can still play. I consider this your project and thank you for letting me jump into it. Without you starting this thread I would never have gotten off of my butt to run a game, nor would I have picked up the Spycraft books.

*Anyone signed up to play in this thread will be signed up on my new thread. Give us a post so we know you are still an active Joe!
*I am only taking one character per person. If we loose someone we can come up with a back-up from there. So if you want to choose a new character, now is the time to do so. I have taken my name off the list, freeing up those characters for anyone who wants them (Let me know, I have the stats done).
*Any character that has not been posted here will be 8th level. Any 10th level character already made will be excepted, I am not going to ask anyone to remake a character. Remember that you acquire additional Feats and Attribute points per the D&D Players Handbook. I think most of our characters missed this concept.
*I will post the 'Joe Bundle' I mentioned so that everyone starts off with the same basic equipment. This frees up budget points to buy cool gear since Uncle Sam is supplying all the common stuff.

Thanks! I hope we all have a lot of fun with this!!
NUKE

Brother Shatterstone; Torpedo
Grayh; Rock n' Roll
Samurai Jack31; Beach Head
Mordhiem; Tripwire
Duzzard; Lowlight
Douane; Spirit
Roy; Falcon
Snakesau; Sci-Fi
blackshirt5; Hit & Run
NekoAli; Scarlett
Keia; Ambush

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Roy said:
I wanted to be a player. I didn't know that being a 'Palyer' was part of the deal.

Hey now, either you're in or you're out ;) . . . plus you have to be a team palyer, not just any palyer. palyer, player - whatever the GM wants. ;)

Keia

GoldenEagle

First Post
I have now purchased the book and have a tenth level Bullet Proof; but don't know if you still want more Joes. Let me know if I should post him

Yo Joe

GE

Douane

First Post
Nuke261 said:
*Any character that has not been posted here will be 8th level. Any 10th level character already made will be excepted, I am not going to ask anyone to remake a character. Remember that you acquire additional Feats and Attribute points per the D&D Players Handbook. I think most of our characters missed this concept. [...]

I'm very sorry, but I think I'll be out of the game then. I've had some big problems creating a working Spirit that satisfies this avid (and long-time) follower of the comic series ;) within the constraints of the Spycraft system and the 10 levels, but now going back two levels would surely throw me fully of the track.

Thanks for taking over, Nuke261, and keeping the Joes on this board alive. :)

A great game and much fun to everyone playing!

Folkert

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Golden Eagle,
Go ahead and post Bullet Proof. I would be happy to see him.

Folkert,
Go ahead and post your 10th level Spirit. We have discussed him in email and I have been waiting to see him. Hopefully with your extra Feats he works out okay.

Roy and Keia,
Glad I could amuse you!!

Nuke

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads