• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spycraft + Iron Heroes: street date for the books?

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Just a quick question for my wallet:

I know IH is available right now to download, but do we have an official street date for it and Spycraft 2.0?

My wallet wants to know!

--Steve

AscentStudios

First Post
Apparently the book is available in Australia already. We've got reports of it showing up in parts of the US over the next few days. August 1 was the street date I heard. So...very soon? ;)

Stormborn

Explorer
Official for IH was Aug. 1st - but if your local game store is like mine, it wont be in until the end of the week at the earliest.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
So, I'm guessing we won't be seeing any reviews until around the 12th - 16th... and around the 30th or later for GOOD reviews.

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
Well I suppose I should answer my own post! I stopped by my FLGS in Madison, and there were both Spycraft and Iron Heroes. What is good in life? Well, sure, slaying your enemies and hearing the lamentations of their women is all well and good, but for me what's really good is being at the point in your life where you can buy the games that you want, when you want 'em and not have to eat mac and cheese afterwards.

--Steve

Psion

Adventurer
The charming FLGS lady says Spycraft 2.0 should be in today.

I hope they have a copy of IH too so I can see if it looks as purty in print as the PDF looks.

CalicoDave

Explorer
I stopped by my FLGS, in Fairborn, Ohio, on the way home from work and picked up Iron Heroes, Spycraft 2.0 and the Shackled City hardcover. Happy, but expensive, Day! :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads