• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SPYCRAFT: The greatest RPG ever made! The best d20 game ever!

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
El_Gringo said:
I still can't believe how well their designers have a grasp on the d20 system. This game was written by people who knew what they were doing. I think this is the best third-party d20 game to be released so far. This game makes me believe that any genre can be covered by the d20 system.

Woohoo! It's all true! Go buy it and let the d20 Renaissance begin...

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Oh, guys, you're evil... :)
Telling me how wonderful the book is...
An I must wait for the loong week of postal delay, knowing that my wonderful book is over the middle of the Atlantic...

MEG Hal

First Post
Ok, went out and picked it up......well worth it, I hope Modern d20 is similiar....it is a very well done book, kudos AEG!!!!

Maerdwyn

First Post
I was a bit hesitant to get Spycraft after being greatly disappointed with my last AEG purchase. But now, having picked it up, I'm even more impressed with this release than I was disappointed with the last one (War).

My Kudos to AEG, too :)

Last edited:

Voneth

First Post
And to think next month, Spycrafts gameworld, Shadowforce Archer, comes out with AEG's take on magic and psionics.

I hear the thunder, are you ready for the storm.

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Supporter
All I know is that I might have found that permanent RPG I've been looking for. My group is burned out on fantasy RPGs and thinks that, while really, really cool, Fading Suns might just be a little too strange. If this turns out half as good as I've been hearing (still waiting on the book from Talon), it'll be the game I run "permanently."

[Of course, with me moving across the country in about two months, permanent isn't all that permanent. :( )

[edit] Kan't spel. Must mayk korrectshons. [/edit]

Last edited:

Sigmund

First Post
Let me add my voice to Spycraft's praise. I'm even thinking of completely ditching my Alternity-based Dark Matter campaign and converting it to Spycraft.

Remove ads