• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SRD Competition Winners

Nifelhein

First Post
I also don't had any problem with it, and even used that program for downloading the whole thing with images that someone suggested before...

I think it is my book for the computer too, the pdf versions are great, but only if I plan on printing them, what I won't, I am gonna buy the books.

edit: The link posted in the post above actually has a problem, mind you.

Last edited:

FluidDragon

First Post
Vanye said:
Problem with Sovelior's document, at:
http://3point5srd.com/web/sovelior_sage_srd/Sovelior SRD/magicStaffs.html

I'm getting the following error:
The requested URL /web/sovelior_sage_srd/Sovelior SRD/magicStaffs.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I emailed him about it, too.

If you emailed me I didn't get it. I would ask Sovelior about the missing file. I don't have control over the details of the content just the general site.

-FD

Usurper

First Post
Just want to say that I've been using the sovelior & sage html SRD with my online game, and it's worked perfectly. Any rule I don't have memorized only takes a few seconds to find. Arguments are settled instantly by just linking to the appropriate section. Nicely done (and it's working in mozilla again; must've had a fluke browser build before).

Dimwhit

Explorer
Maybe you checked it before Sage uploaded the complete version, or you had the older version in your cache or something.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads