• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

SRD Spells Database 3.5

Thonatos

First Post
Bla cut n paste.... I attached a copy of my DB structure + tables...

I then programmed against it via perl cgi and use pdf modules to create pdf output.

The Scribe <- Check this out

I do not have all of my output options available for this link .. currently. Due to the fact I have tons more data in the db.. that I am not all that sure is ok to be released =). We use it for our gaming groups.. and looking at my tables I am sure you can see what I mean.
:D

Attachments

• db_tables.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 71

IMarvinTPA

First Post
silvermane said:
Oh no, you don't, there are only the blurbs on the site, unless I'm missing something...

Just because I have something, doesn't mean I can publish it. But you can search for words and text in the full descriptions and get hits.

If I allowed everybody to see the full spell descriptions, WOTC would be on me pretty fast for copyright violations.

IMarv

silvermane

Explorer
Tried to check that...

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e37'

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.1.7-nt]Can't open file: 'webhitlog.MYI' (errno: 145)

/dndLive/DnDGlobals.asp, line 1083

Is the site offline?

IMarvinTPA

First Post
silvermane said:
Tried to check that...

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e37'

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.1.7-nt]Can't open file: 'webhitlog.MYI' (errno: 145)

/dndLive/DnDGlobals.asp, line 1083

Is the site offline?

Yeah, it was. I couldn't fix it until this morning when I returned from a short trip. I found out about the problem just after I got to work yesterday. There were two power outages within 10 minutes of each other that killed the table. It took 2 seconds to fix...

IMarv

Remove ads