SSRL2 Catch Me If You Can

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: From the notes from our last adventure, it looks like all 4 of us were going to split an eternal wand of Cure Moderate Wounds, for 600 gps each. Right? In which case Raven can personally afford pitch in for the wand and buy her ticket. Does anyone need help buying their ticket? Raven may be able to help.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Thanks to the split, Siobhan actually does have a very small discretionary fund left over for things like this. She can pay for herself just fine. She could even help the others, though that would be all her cash)

Solange

First Post
"Can't we try to get travel with Lyrandar?" Lily asks

OOC: I'll use Lily's if you all want. I think she's got the best charisma anyway.

Solange

First Post
"I'll see if I can't get their help," Lily says.

She makes her way to the Lyrander House.

"Excuse me sir, my name is Lily d'Orien, and my friends and I did a good thing for your house a while ago and they said they owed us and I was wondering if you would be nice enough to transport me and my friends to Patrahk'n so we can hunt down a big meanie?" Lily asks, while smiling sweetly. "Oh, and we will need transport back eventually too please."

OOC: Lily uses Favor in House Lyrander (1d20 4=19). Why not? Lily uses Favor in House Lyrander (Action Point) (1d6=1)

Moggthegob

First Post
They allow you a meeting with the head of the Lyrandar station and looking at your credentials they smile Well, of course, we never let own people who have helped the House. Tranporttion will be arranged for you and your friend as soon as possibl on a small Airship and the captain will wait in Patrahk'n for you okay?

Remove ads