St. Louis gamer looking for a group

edge3343

First Post
Hey, I'm looking for a regular 3ed D&D game. I'm a long time gamer and I will be happy to provide you with references if you want.

Greylock

First Post
EnWorld references that apply:

alsih2o, myself, Beale Knight, brutorzbill, and who knows who else.

Edge is one of the best roleplayers I have ever gamed with, and a general pleasure to be around even when not gaming.

[And a darned good cook to boot.]

ender_wiggin

First Post
Hmm. That's interesting. I'm also looking for a St. Louis based group. Well, I'm not there year-round, but I go to school there.

Lol, I don't have crazy references like you, but I consider myself reasonably experienced, and would never sit down and game with someone until I've spent some chill time with them anyway, so I don't think that should be problematic.

edge3343

First Post
ender_wiggin said:
Hmm. That's interesting. I'm also looking for a St. Louis based group. Well, I'm not there year-round, but I go to school there.

Lol, I don't have crazy references like you, but I consider myself reasonably experienced, and would never sit down and game with someone until I've spent some chill time with them anyway, so I don't think that should be problematic.
Drop me an email sometime:
dusenbutt (at) yahoo.com

edge3343

First Post
Greylock said:
EnWorld references that apply:

alsih2o, myself, Beale Knight, brutorzbill, and who knows who else.

Edge is one of the best roleplayers I have ever gamed with, and a general pleasure to be around even when not gaming.

[And a darned good cook to boot.]
Dude! How's the ole gang?

Crazy stuff going down at my old Schnucks oh Hwy 64!

Greylock

First Post
BK's game is struggling. Wes has had some real life stuff knock him around. But Next Age Heroes is still moving, albeit slowly. Syl still carries Porter's coin purse.

Found a random post here in the GsG from someone seeking new players in Memphis, and followed it for a bit. The thread died in the crash here a while back, but it put me in touch again with Will W, and we gathered a couple of new folks, straight from this forum. I brought in one of the "replacements" from Wes' game, and now we have a second game going.

Yes, with the Mastermind of the "Incident at the Rope Bridge" DMing.

Guess what? Tonight Will had a guest run some NPCs.

Oh yes, history DOES repeat itself. :) But we are having a blast. Some real creative stuff going on.

Any luck finding a game yet? You know, you could always come back home. ;p Wes' game could really use a reappearance by Walther. :)

edge3343

First Post
Greylock said:
BK's game is struggling. Wes has had some real life stuff knock him around. But Next Age Heroes is still moving, albeit slowly. Syl still carries Porter's coin purse.

Found a random post here in the GsG from someone seeking new players in Memphis, and followed it for a bit. The thread died in the crash here a while back, but it put me in touch again with Will W, and we gathered a couple of new folks, straight from this forum. I brought in one of the "replacements" from Wes' game, and now we have a second game going.

Yes, with the Mastermind of the "Incident at the Rope Bridge" DMing.

Guess what? Tonight Will had a guest run some NPCs.

Oh yes, history DOES repeat itself. :) But we are having a blast. Some real creative stuff going on.

Any luck finding a game yet? You know, you could always come back home. ;p Wes' game could really use a reappearance by Walther. :)
Will is a great DM. We had a great time playing his Deeptown game. Some crazy stuff happened to my character.

wags98

First Post
Maybe I should have looked a little further down on the list before I started a new post. Anyway I was wondering if any of you had any good leads on other groups in the area.

Remove ads