• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

St. Louis, MO: Novice DM looking for D&D 4E players

harmfulguy

First Post
Is anybody around St. Louis interested in trying out the new edition of Dungeons & Dragons? I'm willing to try my hand at running a game, if I can find a few players. In particular, I'd like to put together a group to play on a reasonably regular (weekly or biweekly) basis on some (as yet unspecified) weekday evening, preferably in the west county area. I'll be posting a bit more information on my LiveJournal, so feel free to stop by, or contact me at bmokeefe@gmail.com.

Kazinsky

First Post
Hey, I'm in the St. Louis area as well and have been looking for 4e games. I'm in the 63368/63369 area (NW of St. Louis) but work in the Chesterfield area. If you're still looking, let's chat.

I've been DMing and playing (mostly DMing) for 16 years now (off and on in the last 4 due to travels and moves). I started out in 2nd Edition and have played a great deal of 3.0 and 3.5, but have recently picked up the 4e material and really like the direction that they took. Played a couple of games on D&D Game Day at the local gameshops and have GM'd a couple of one-shots for people, but would love to get into something regular.

I can GM or play.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads