• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Frontiers Saga System conversion?

Sunglar

Explorer
Ok these are late night musings, but has anybody done a Star Frontiers for the Star Wars Saga System?

Could be fun, I’ve been tinkering with the idea for a few days but have put nothing down.

What do you all think?

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
I've done d20 conversions before Future d20 did their "conversions" (to me it was actually a slight reimaging to make what thought they races should be, though I really like the way Yazirian glide works), but not a saga conversion. The various PSA skills themselves could be made into talents except for the trivial ones ("naming" for one).

Sunglar

Explorer
At least two people think this could also be a good idea. I can’t get it off my head, but work and real life keep intruding. I’m going to try to do the races this week. Let’s see how it goes!

Whitemouse

Banned
Banned
This idea has a lot of merit. I wouldn't be able to contribute as I'm fairly busy but I can guarantee that I'd bet heavy use out of the finished product.

Sunglar

Explorer
I'm working on this... I have the Dralasites almost done. A weird mix of the old Star Frontiers rules (mostly for the stats) and the rules from D20 Future. I remember seeing some Star Wars RCR conversions that I cannot find anymore...

Remove ads