Star Wars: Bounty Huntress

"Nothing important," Caya admitted, looking at least slightly embarrased. After a moment though, she says quietly, "This place just feels too empty. I mean...sure, we're up here in the areas where you shouldn't be seeing anyone but I still don't like that there's not a single recording device anywhere in here. Nothing I can think to do about that, though...lead the way and I'll keep my eyes open."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Eelysa Nara: Human/Female (Bounty Huntress)

“Yeah, I feel it too,” replied an honest Eelysa, whom was lucky that her mask hide her wincing from her poor choice of words, “but we’ve gone to far to turn back now. If you want to look on the positive side of things at least any window is an escape route for us. Not everyone can say that.”

Caya smiled slightly and nodded, "Good point," she then reached down and drew the blaster pistol she'd taken off the Black Sun kid before looking back to you and nodding, "Ready when you are."

With a soft touch of the panel next to the 'door', the maintenance hatch slid open. It hissed slightly, but the noise was still very quiet and probably wouldn't attrach any nearby attention...if there was any to attract. Through it, you could see a hallway that looked like an exact copy of the one you'd been in before, though this one had a bright green and gold-lined carpet over the floor.

You couldn't see anyone near, but you could hear very faint sounds that were most likely voices. Whether they were droids or sentients, you couldn't tell, though.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Signal the presence of voices to Caya Eelysa paused long enough to gather her bearings. Where the voices coming in the same direction has the lite door had been or was it in some other direction?

It took a moment, but considering how much you'd walked around to reach the turbolifts on the level below, the room that you'd seen the light would be closer to the left. The sounds seemed to be coming from about the same direction.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Not wanting to place Caya in overly danger held up her hand for her to stay as Eelysa moved down the hallway to investigate the noises…

OOC: If at anytime Caya is more than 10 m behind Eelysa will wave her forward but Eelysa would like to keep her a little bit removed from the action right now.

You see Caya nod out of the corner of your helmet's visor before she steps back against the central wall. You only have to take a few steps before being able to confirm the sounds as voices. They sound deep and gruff, though there are slight high pitched sounds through the snarls.

A few more steps and you can see a Trandoshan standing in front of a door. Or rather, you can see half of a Trandoshan. The central wall is blocking a clear view, but you can definitely hear one other distinct voice...and if the hallway is designed the same and done evenly, there should be a door right next to them, though its out of your view.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

Hugging the wall she was already against, cutting down as much of the protection that the wall could afford them, Eelysa advanced as quietly as she could.

OOC: A map might be useful.

Remove ads