• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars D20 Character Ideas

MarkB

Legend
How about a human (or whichever race you prefer) Force-Sensitive who's a former Spice smuggler who used to sample too much of his product, until one particularly mind-expanding experience triggered his innate abilities, and he found that he no longer needed narcotics to alter his perceptions.

Play him as basically a complete stoner, whose sense of the Force is like one long acid trip.

"This is just so totally awesome. I feel like I'm connected to the whole universe."

"Oh wow, man, your aura is, like, so utterly negative. Chill, dude."

sunshadow21

Explorer
I'm currently playing a rodian who after being discovered by the Jedi and taken to the Temple was found to be able to only harness part of the force, but not all of it, so he ended up as an operative for the Andarian Rangers where he continued to study what he could in an effort to improve his martial arts skills. Mechanically, he is a Force Adept 1/Soldier 1 at this point.

jimmifett

Banned
Banned
I've got a gungan scoundrel named Herpa Derp McGurk. Dumber than a box of mynocks, has a gambling problem and gets drunk on blue milk, uses pistols, and is so clumsy, he manages to dodge just about anything thrown at him. A regular Drunken Master of stupid. A real blast to play with. It's simply amazing the scrapes he gets himself out of.

duo963

First Post
I've got a gungan scoundrel named Herpa Derp McGurk. Dumber than a box of mynocks, has a gambling problem and gets drunk on blue milk, uses pistols, and is so clumsy, he manages to dodge just about anything thrown at him. A regular Drunken Master of stupid. A real blast to play with. It's simply amazing the scrapes he gets himself out of.

No. Just.. No. lol

WHW4

First Post
Play a Jedi who actually tries to follow the Code. "Fallen jedi" is so cliche I get tired of seeing the two words together.

Make him human and struggle with your humanity v. the ridiculous expectations the Code enforces. You know, like a real person would.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads