Star Wars: Dawn of Defiance

Klaus said:
I did a quick read-through, and the adventure is pretty easily converted for the Star Wars: Legacy era (130 ABY).
Just want to add that I'm playing in a DoD-based campaign where the GM is doing exactly that. So far the only real changes have been to names of things, but it's been a blast so far.

Klaus

First Post
Donovan Morningfire said:
Just want to add that I'm playing in a DoD-based campaign where the GM is doing exactly that. So far the only real changes have been to names of things, but it's been a blast so far.
Let me know what he's using!

Klaus said:
Let me know what he's using!
Here's the quick list of changes my GM has made:

Star Destroyer - substitute Victory references for Palleon-class (SotG)
The Resurgence - is an Endurance-class fleet carrier instead of a Nebulon-B
Captain Okeefe - is the great great granddaughter of smuggler legend Platt Okeefe. Flying a somewhat more updated version of the standard Baudo yacht.
Senator Organa - is now Admiral Organa of the Alliance Remnant Fleet
Alderaan Resistance - is the Galactic Alliance Remnant
Inquisitorius - no reference made as of yet; Draco got dumped for a currently unnamed Sith NPC of the GM's own devising; hazarding a guess she falls into the Beatifully Evil Princess mold based on her looks in the holo from end of Wretched Hive, and given how the GM is a big fan of Princess Azula from A:tLA, she should prove to be an interesting foil for my young Jedi.
Master Denia - still a relic from the Clone Wars, only she's now a near-human with a presumably extended life span. And suffering some serious culture shock to boot.
Sarlacc Project - brainchild of the Sith according to GalAl Intel agents, but still have no clue what it actually is.

possum

First Post
Donovan Morningfire said:
Here's the quick list of changes my GM has made:

Star Destroyer - substitute Victory references for Palleon-class (SotG)
The Resurgence - is an Endurance-class fleet carrier instead of a Nebulon-B
Captain Okeefe - is the great great granddaughter of smuggler legend Platt Okeefe. Flying a somewhat more updated version of the standard Baudo yacht.
Senator Organa - is now Admiral Organa of the Alliance Remnant Fleet
Alderaan Resistance - is the Galactic Alliance Remnant
Inquisitorius - no reference made as of yet; Draco got dumped for a currently unnamed Sith NPC of the GM's own devising; hazarding a guess she falls into the Beatifully Evil Princess mold based on her looks in the holo from end of Wretched Hive, and given how the GM is a big fan of Princess Azula from A:tLA, she should prove to be an interesting foil for my young Jedi.
Master Denia - still a relic from the Clone Wars, only she's now a near-human with a presumably extended life span. And suffering some serious culture shock to boot.
Sarlacc Project - brainchild of the Sith according to GalAl Intel agents, but still have no clue what it actually is.

Project Sarlacc can easily be replaced by the new Advanced Star Destroyer that was featured in the latest issue (#20) of Star Wars: Legacy. It could very well work like that.

possum said:
Project Sarlacc can easily be replaced by the new Advanced Star Destroyer that was featured in the latest issue (#20) of Star Wars: Legacy. It could very well work like that.
Could very well be, but I'll have to wait along with the rest of the group to find out what the GM actually has in store.

Funnily enough, one of the ideas we players bounced back and forth was that it was a newer, more powerful version of the Eclipse-class Star Dreadnaught with an equally beefed-up superlaser. Would certainly make for one heck of a flagship for Darth Krayt.

Remove ads