Star Wars gagging

Lets not get into this argument again, say what you will, but I have a feeling you like Star Wars too, I mean youve seen every movie, and, AND, the Christmas Special, so how can you say youre not a fan? If you didnt like it why did you watch them!? And, AND, you know all about the midichlorins, so yeah, stop pretending you Star Wars fan you, Im willing to bet you had a yellow lightsaber as a kid, thats something I never understood, Why give Luke a yellow one? Where in the movies did Luke ever have a yellow lightsaber!?

Bullgrit

Adventurer
goldomark said:
Now I wanna see that Christmas special.
I saw it a few years ago online somewhere. It truly is abysmal. Really not worth the time to watch. But it's one of those things that you have to see to understand how badly you don't need to see it.

Bullgrit

Bullgrit

Adventurer
that is so bad it is good.
No, you don't understand. It is not so bad that it's good. It is simply bad. Not even laugh-at-bad. Just stare at the screen thinking, This was actually scripted, cast, filmed, and presented on television? bad. Seriously, there are long stretches of minutes where I was just, like, this? What? I don't even.... There are minutes of the wookies going through mundane home life with no dialogue at all.

Bullgrit

so_bad_its_worse.png

Its on youtube, watch it and decide for yourself. Its about the same quality as the DVD I picked up too!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0ejtUlstFzs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Remove ads