Star Wars III, hottest actress??

John Crichton

First Post
I've seen Orli Shoshan in person, briefly, at a Con. She is hot. But then again, all these actresses are very easy on the eyes. That's part of their job. ;)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
babes_michonneaurrasingauto_1115407120.jpg

Michonne Bourriague is a Hottie McHot. :D

She is in it? I hope she is. :)

Last edited:

Torm

Explorer
Michonne Bourriague is not in it. She's fairly attractive (in the left pic, at least ;) ) but I never really understood the furor over Aurra Sing.

Orli Shoshan is Israeli. You'll note that Lucas uses a LOT of actors that aren't members of the Screen Actors' Guild - saves Lucasfilm money, possibly at the expense of as many Oscar nods as they might get otherwise. Filming against the rules of SAG is the reason Gary Oldman isn't the voice for Grievous - he bowed out because of it.

I tend to prefer Amy Allen, myself - if you look at her IMDB entry, she's a bit of a tech geek. She's done more work on the tech side of the movies than being in them. :D

Torm said:
Orli Shoshan is Israeli. You'll note that Lucas uses a LOT of actors that aren't members of the Screen Actors' Guild - saves Lucasfilm money, possibly at the expense of as many Oscar nods as they might get otherwise. Filming against the rules of SAG is the reason Gary Oldman isn't the voice for Grievous - he bowed out because of it.
Lucas has had to fight the various Hollywood Guilds especially since Empire. He actually broke several of the rules of the Director's Guild in Star Wars but since nobody had any idea that he was actually making a future phenomonum, nobody cared at that point.

Whenever I start to think that Lucas has turned into a hack, I remember that about him and my faith is somewhat restored. :heh:

Torm

Explorer
Joshua Dyal said:
Wow, this is getting to be a trend! :p
I bought a '30 Ford wagon and we call it a woody
(Surf City, here we come)
You know it's not very cherry, it's an oldie but a goody
(Surf City, here we come)
Well, it ain't got a back seat or a rear window
But it still gets me where I wanna go

And we're goin' to Surf City, 'cause it's two to one
You know we're goin' to Surf City, gonna have some fun