Star Wars:Knights of the Old Republic

Starman

Adventurer
garyh said:
"Weesa go to de cantina," Brasa replied. "If Vao not be dere, weesa find de golden tailhead."

"The cantina it is." Joran says, thankful for the change in subject. He marches out the door of the apartment and to the speeder.

Douane

First Post
"Just a few a more things before we leave."

The young Jedi lifts the transport container and carries it out of the apartment, where he hands it over to the probably still worried C8-22.

"Please lock this away somewhere safe. Surely you don't want to have any guest's property disappear, and with the lock of Vao's room damaged . . .

Unfortunately, there is one more thing I have to ask of you. I would like to have the room left undisturbed, so that at a later time one of our order can properly examine the remains of that droid. I am very aware of the strain this will put on your patience ... and on your business, but I think it would be best not to involve the local constabulary without need. Don't you think so, too?"

"Oh, and could you please call me on my personal commlink frequency if you hear anything about Vao or in case he returns? I would be much obliged to you!"

Yun bows one last time and, after committing the proper frequency to the droid's memory, follows his fellow apprentices to the speeder.

Remove ads