• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Rebels with Style

Ampers&

First Post
To Garret, Yuul responds, "Sounds like a plan; let's get down to the hangar and see if she's still around to be had." He begins hustling towards the hangar where the ground vehicles were stored, blaster in hand, assuming Garret and Kyn will follow. "Got to warn you, though," he adds, "She's only got two seats, and if it's the ship you're after, it'd be better for the two of you to take her. If we don't find a spare, I can hold my own outside of the base and hopefully secure you a landing area." This was already a more sticky situation than Yuul would hope for.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Garret (Male Human Sniper) - Exterior

"Maybe it can seat all three of us but a be a little slower. Two of us can kind of hold on to the side and run or skip with it. We may need all three of us. Pilot, Engineer, and Mechanic to get her running. Plus if there are bucket head about we will need three as they do not go quietly."

Interior Group:

Deurr[sblock]Was a bit unclear, I think. I was actually referring to the door on the OTHER end of the hallway being destroyed rather than the damage to the Comm Center door...however, a quick little roll here on looking at the Comm Center door and it does look like there was some kind of explosive that went off nearby. It wasn't big, though, as the door is just very slightly buckled compared to the Briefing Room's door on the other end of the corridor, which is completely destroyed and surrounded by stone rubble. Considering the damage to the other door, a charge placed near the center of the Comm Center's door should destroy the thing pretty easily...though it might cause the walls to collapse, too.

...and a rocket would definitely take it out.[/sblock]

Upon Kay's activating of the door controls, there was a slight pop sound from the controls themselves, with the lights around them suddenly going dark. In the uncomfortable silence, R2-K2 emitted a series of beeps.

To those that understand Binary...[sblock]The R2 unit comments that if everyone would just get out of his way, it would be easy to fix what Kay had broken.[/sblock]

But a moment later, the door slid open...well, not completely. There was the typical hiss as it slid to the left, but then a sudden, violent noise of metal scraping metal before the door stopped completely, only half open. But through the smaller opening than would have been preferred, two white-armoured Stormtroopers could be seen facing the other direction, with a young-looking human male in a solid black Imperial uniform staring wide-eyed right at the opening in obvious shock.

Combat Info[sblock]Since you guys have the jump on them...this'll be the surprise round. Initiative first, of course.
Istara: 13
Lia: 21
Kay: 27
Viria: 19
Deurr: 23

So...order for this round is: Kay, Deurr, Lia, Viria, Istara.[/sblock]

Exterior Group

OOC[sblock]Question before pushing this one on...

There are three of you, and only two can fit onto a speeder bike. So, the obvious questions becomes how do you want to move on? Speederbikes are WAY too fast to just hang onto without a place to be safely on, even at the slower speeds its just not doable to squeeze three on the tiny chassis as there just isn't room.

So how do you guys want to handle this?[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
I never thought we could fight the Empire without killing anyone. But I'd hoped I wouldn't have to pull the trigger myself. Istara thinks.

If Istara has line of sight on one or more of the imperials...

Istara lines up a shot at the unarmored black-unfiormed imperial (or whichever stormtrooper is closest, if she doesn't have LoS on the officer), then fires.

[sblock]
Spend her swift action and move action to Aim, so she can ignore cover (which her allies likely are providing), then fire her pistol.

attack; damage (assumes target is within 20 squares) (1d20+5=13, 3d6+5=10)
[/sblock]

Otherwise, she'll try and move to where she can get a better shot, and line things up to take it.

[sblock]
Move to somewhere where she has line of sight on at least one Imperial, if possible, and begin Aiming; same targeting rules as above.
[/sblock]

Shalimar

First Post
Blinking in surprise as the door opens on the imperials, kay quickly throws the readied stun gernade and ducks back around the door for cover from the flash, drawing her blaster again as the grenade explodes in a flash of stunning energy.

OOC: Standard Action to throw the Stun Grenade Attack Roll 6+17=23
Stun Damage 4d6+2 = 20
Move action to take full cover behind the door and clear a shot for the others
Swift action to quickdraw her heavy blaster

possum

First Post
Amidst the stun grenade going off into the room, Lia--covering Kay--quickly aims her blaster pistol at the nearest Stormtrooper. The shot is wide however. Attack=9

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc] Kyne has some ranks in mechanic, although I doubt they would leave us with a ship that needs repair. Anyone that can fly can go get it, but I'll have to suggest Kyne (being a pilot and all).[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
[sblock=OOC]Ah, okay. I misunderstood.[/sblock]
Deurr was taking a look at the bent door when the droid came to open it. Seeing the imperials standing just the other side he curses in Ubese and slings the blaster to hand while sidestepping to take cover behind the doorframe.

Yeoman

First Post
Dr. Viria - surprise round

Viria manuevers herself to try and get a clear shot into the room at her first opportunity. Time to make them pay... she thinks to herself.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads