Star Wars: Republic and Empire (IC)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Wincing from another trooper's blast, Jace yells back to Wes, "GUNNY! Quit hiding in the door jamb and get some pressure off me." He takes a breath to grab some second wind and crawls to get a better shot at a nearby trooper. But the shot goes wide.

<<It might not be a good idea to let the medic keep getting shot at. Not sure why they keep shooting at him when aiming make those behind cover easier targets though.>>
[sblock=Actions]Swift Actions: Second Wind (40/73 HP)
Move Action: Crawl to P-15
Standard Action: Ranged Attack on S3 Blaster Rifle (1d20+11=13, 3d8+2=18)
Bonuses applied: +2 Attack (Comrade in Arms, Born Leader, Point Blank Shot, -2CT); +1 Damage (Point Blank Shot)[/sblock]______________________________

Morrolan-small.png
Jace Falcon CS

Friadoc

Explorer
"Well, ensign," shouts Wes as he takes aim on the sole remaining droid, firing haphazardly before moving from cover by the door to that across from the door and reloading his blaster rifle. "Unless you've a flashy stick, I tend to not recommend charging blaster positions, but I could be wrong since I was usually kissing this cute Pantoran girl during advanced tactics class. She had the darkest blue mole just on the inside..." Whatever Wes had been about to mention was interrupted by the continued firefight's noise.

[sblock=ooc]
Swift - Reload Blaster Rifle
Move - L10
Standard - Attack on D5
[/sblock]

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
(not surprisingly, Storm missed; so far in this round of combat, you guys have rolled above 3 on an attack roll all of once... and that still missed)

OOC: Will edit this into a write up of the PC actions and the droid's this evening

Shayuri

First Post
(Agh! almost missed my turn!)

Zenith flinches back a bit as a stray shot flickers past her. She mutters an oath; the droid seemed shielded by the Force itself! She shoulders her blaster rifle and takes another shot at it!

(OOC - The Suck will be with you. Always.)

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
Initiative order
Droids 26
Xira 25 <-- Xira is up
Stormtroopers 23
Rosa 21
Jace 17
Wes 14
Zenith 13
Storm 7

Rosa's shot comes fairly close to the droid, but misses it.

Jace doesn't do any better attacking S3, firing his rifle from prone.

Wes' shot at the droid also goes wide. As does Storm's slice at it. And Zenith's shot.

And continuing the trend of things going bad for the Republic officers and enlisted men, the droid manages to get past Storm's guard and his furious attempt to deflect (22 HITs, 4+15=19 on deflect FAILs, so 20 damage leaves Storm with 4 HPs).

[sblock=ooc]exhibiting the lone ninja theory, I guess[/sblock]

(Xira is up)

Attachments

• sith base 9.jpg
    sith base 9.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 70

Remove ads