Star Wars: Republic and Empire (OOC thread)

drothgery

First Post
Say, are the things the Imperials hiding behind moveable? Like...could they be yanked into the air, and then smacked back down upon their heads? :)

They're very large, heavy, solid enough to appear to have been damaged little by blaster fire... oh, and appear to be attached to the floor.

So no.

Shayuri

First Post
Hee

Might be one of those things where everyone's waiting for everyone else to make the first move. Awkward moment lockup.

Lemme check the thread and see what I can do...

drothgery

First Post
Sorry for the lack of updates; I'll try and get something together over the weekend. I'm visiting family over Thanksgiving, though, so I'll be out of town and away from my computer Wednesday 11/24 to Monday 11/29.

drothgery

First Post
Sorry for the lack of updates; I'll try and get something together over the weekend. I'm visiting family over Thanksgiving, though, so I'll be out of town and away from my computer Wednesday 11/24 to Monday 11/29.

Well, clearly I didn't get something together over the weekend. Will try for this week sometime.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
BTW, I leave on a business trip for 4 days out of the country. I should have Internet, but I might be short on time. When I get back other RL issues will take away my gaming next weekend, so I might be scarce for the next 7 days.

But then again, I don't expect anyone in this game to really notice. :p

Remove ads