Star Wars: Republic and Empire (OOC thread)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
If anyone's still paying attention, I finally made another IC post. Will not let that happen again.

You do realise this post implies that you will not let another IC post happen again :D

Anyway, for some reason the sblock code in your post doesn't work for me so I can't see what you put as OOC...

And a question. In the map there is someone tagged as T behind the stormtroopers. What does it denote?

drothgery

First Post
You do realise this post implies that you will not let another IC post happen again :D

Anyway, for some reason the sblock code in your post doesn't work for me so I can't see what you put as OOC...

There's something wrong with sblocks on ENWorld; the old ones weren't opening in FireFox for me when I wrote things. The OOC block, though, was pure apology for not posting.

And a question. In the map there is someone tagged as T behind the stormtroopers. What does it denote?

Technician.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I will be out of town from Thursday-Sunday, I might not have time to post tonight before I leave. And Internet access might not be possible while I am gone.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
DT; How do you feel about using JC114? I have found other sites tend to use that often in their Saga Games.

And what are you using for movement speed while crawling? Half speed?

Attachments

• Jedi Counseling 114.pdf
    141 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
DT; How do you feel about using JC114? I have found other sites tend to use that often in their Saga Games.

(DT? I assume that's supposed to be me, but was that a typo for DR, or supposed to stand for something?)

Let's see how things go before breaking out optional healing rules.

And what are you using for movement speed while crawling? Half speed?

There don't seem to be in a rules in the core rulebook for crawling (and I don't have the patience to look through all of my books). 3.x said you could crawl 5' as a move action; 4e says half speed. I think I like the latter better, so let's go with half speed.

Can we have a updated tac grid? Some people moved since the last one, I think.

Added, though people really didn't move much from the last grid, other than Rosa backing up (and the trooper right in front of Storm doing the same).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
DR (Yes let's say that was a typo and not my stupidity. :p);

I don't recall seeing crawling speed anywhere in the rules, actually. That's why I asked. Other GMs have it as 1/2 speed as a house rule so that must be the consensus.

re: JC 114. I figure the rules for critical care and multiple second winds go right in line with your video game style rule of healing everyone at level up. You still can only use 1 second wind in an encounter, it just means we don't have to worry as much about taking time out to conduct multiple surgeries to fix everyone.

It is still way less than those healing surges that 4th Ed D&D uses. For example Jace would have 4 Seconds Winds instead of 1. The Extra Second Wind from Tough as Nails would then double it, but I would instead rather choose something else, leaving it at 4.

drothgery

First Post
Is anybody missing information before they can post? The droids have all been destroyed, so you're not going to get in each others' way unless you want to.

Shayuri

First Post
Not I. Today's just been very busy.

I shall be posting when I get home though...a couple of hours. :)

Time to take these Stormtroopers to school!

*wonders if taking shots with a blaster rifle from behind cover is really Jedi-like behavior*

Say, are the things the Imperials hiding behind moveable? Like...could they be yanked into the air, and then smacked back down upon their heads? :)

Remove ads