Star Wars: Republic and Empire (OOC thread)

Friadoc

Explorer
Okay, folks, sorry for the massive disappearing trick, but I'm playing catch up, as this is read, and more posting shall follow.

Sorry, Spring term finals were kicking my hind end. :)

drothgery

First Post
I managed to get sucked into TVtropes browsing last night, and got started too late this morning to squeeze in an IC updated before work. Should be able to manage one tonight or over lunch.

possum

First Post
That place is has some weird powers, I tell you. You go in looking for a favorite movie and the next thing you know it's three hours later and you're now looking up some obscure Brazilian TV show.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Just so you know, starting next week's friday (25th) I will be on vacation for five weeks. That's until the start of august. I will have internet, but I will not be online nearly as much. I'll try to post in every game at least once a week.

drothgery

First Post
Just so you know, starting next week's friday (25th) I will be on vacation for five weeks. That's until the start of august. I will have internet, but I will not be online nearly as much. I'll try to post in every game at least once a week.

Okay. I'll be out of town next weekend, but that'll just be Friday-Sunday.

drothgery

First Post
Unless I manage to slip in a post while I should be working today, or really early tomorrow morning, you probably won't be hearing from me in GM mode until Sunday evening.

Remove ads