• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Republic and Empire (OOC thread)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Thanks for the heads up... Damn, this encounter once again reminded me why I hate the fact that Deflect and Block are separate talents :D

Shalimar

First Post
I don't forsee Istara stopping treatment on Storm, and since you can take 10 on Treat Injury checks... 10+9=19+2(taking 10 on the treat injury check to aide her)=21 though I might be overlooking things.

drothgery

First Post
I don't forsee Istara stopping treatment on Storm, and since you can take 10 on Treat Injury checks... 10+9=19+2(taking 10 on the treat injury check to aide her)=21 though I might be overlooking things.

After a bit of double-checking to make sure there aren't any rules preventing retries of treat injury checks (I stuffed the SWSE core rulebook and the sourcebook for your feline friends in the bottom of my luggage...), it looks like you can do that.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
drothgery said:
If you want to rebuild your character more completely than just leveling up, feel free to do so, as long as you're conceptually the same character.

You know, I think I'd like to swap out the Lightsaber Throw to Block. It would be more in line with the duelist aspect I've been playing up, and since I haven't used the talent yet it wouldn't break continuity... I will probably be taking it again once I gain another level...

drothgery

First Post
You know, I think I'd like to swap out the Lightsaber Throw to Block. It would be more in line with the duelist aspect I've been playing up, and since I haven't used the talent yet it wouldn't break continuity... I will probably be taking it again once I gain another level...

No problem.

possum

First Post
Well, leveled up my character to 6, and picked up an additional level of scoundrel. It's been edited into the original post in the character thread.

Remove ads