Star Wars Saga/D&D 5th Hybrid [OOC/Rolls]

GreenKarl

First Post
Yea sorry... hope you all kind of remember what you might have taken. I do remember there was some loot also... this Gand got a blaster carbine, Reks was carrying a Heavy Blaster Pistol and Medkit or two I think...

Forged Fury

First Post
OK, I think I have Cal rebuilt, made a slight adjustment and took Uncanny Dodge instead of Evasion as my last talent.

Two outstanding questions that I have asked before: How many Force Points do we get at 5th Level and what is the formula for Damage Threshold?

GreenKarl

First Post
Two outstanding questions that I have asked before: How many Force Points do we get at 5th Level and what is the formula for Damage Threshold?

Force Points are level/5 (round down) +5 so 7 points (unless you have a Feat that gives you more)
Damage Threshold is = to your Fortitude Save and can be modified by Feats and Armor (and Size and some Racial types)

GreenKarl

First Post
I also realized I need to go back and update the conversions above. I am going to try and include all that on the first page of the OOC here instead I think...

Sezarious

Explorer
Hi all. Sorry i have been away. I think this will be the only game i can handle at the moment. Busy juggling new job and all the changes that come with it. Short post today to get back into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Pasted the missing bits of the story back in the IC thread, though the editing leaves a bit to be desired.

Starting to work on updating the gand's sheet again... Ouch.

GK, do you remember what the crunch was for using 1. the shaped-charge explosive device we seized from the pirates (I remember something like ignore 20 armor rating and do 4d6 damage over 2m radius... maybe?) 2. The small "sports" jetpack the gand acquired (which had a chance to fail if used more than one round in a row, I think) and 3. the 5 X 1kg detonite cubes Gall just gave them?

Sezarious

Explorer
I have a copy of lv 4 Jihahna. Do we need to update second wind at all? That's the only thing i need to make sure of.

What happened? Was there a crash of some kind? Thanks Binder Fred for your message. I saw it in an email a few days ago and it helped me come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Very nice to hear from you again, Sez. <thumbs up> Wouldn't have been the same without our paranoid ex-merc/padawan on the case. :)

And, yeah, Enworld ran into a giant database corruption problem during the weekend and had to roll everything back to the last uncorrupted state (4 months ago, apparently).

Remove ads