• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Star Charts

Aeris Winterood

First Post
I have finished up with a Word format star chart for Star Wars. I never liked how the hyperspace travel works and I would like some help with a few things for this chart.

First of all, I have over 900 stellar areas from asteroids, moons and planets in the database. I have arranged them in to sectors within the areas, such as a certain sector in the outer rim or mid rim. What I want to do with that is to come up with travel times from within each sector and travel between the sectors.

I think that travel time within a sector should be different. Such as travel from one planet in the outer rim to another located in outer rim by the book takes X amount of time, whether they are located a few parsecs away or on opposite sides of the rim. With sectors if planet X is in the same sector as planet Y it will only take much less time to travel.

I want to know if someone would help me with this project. Like I said, I do already have over 900 places. I have also created 'eras' in which each object comes into play. I have 5 eras for my games.

Era 1: 25,000 years before ANH
Era 2: 4,000 years before ANH, (Sith Wars)
Era 3: Ep 1
Era 4: ANH
Era 5: New Jedi Order

I guess the big thing is I want to know if anyone is interested in it and or helping to finish it. Thanks.

felicia

First Post
Still Available?

What is the status of these Star Wars Star Charts? I've seen others, but I'm running a campaign during the New Sith Wars and it sounds like your star charts would be really helpful.

Pagan priest

First Post
Hmm, I just found out about this, too. Thanks for spotting it Felicia.

How has the advent of SWSE changed this project? While I'd love to be able to help, I fear that I have neither the time available nor the knowledge of the SW universe to be able to contribute much to it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads