[STAR WARS] The Circle Is Complete. Or is it?

jasper

Rotten DM
how many movies, who, what when and where depends on when Lucas was interviewed and whether he had to fart at that moment.
At first it was a homage to the old forty and fifty serial cliff hangers etc. Then 3 movies then 9 then only 6 then I not doing any. etc etc etc.

Ranger REG

Explorer
jasper said:
how many movies, who, what when and where depends on when Lucas was interviewed and whether he had to fart at that moment.
At first it was a homage to the old forty and fifty serial cliff hangers etc. Then 3 movies then 9 then only 6 then I not doing any. etc etc etc.
That's what you get when your words are "on the record."

The only thing you should take seriously is a film production studio's press release.

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
As far as I'm concerned, the Skywalker Saga is over and it doesn't need more exposition.

But, that's no reason to not make a new movies. New stories set in the universe. I
have always felt that the EU's biggest weakness is stickin' too much to the OT
characters and setting. Damn it, it only opens the doors for uneven characterization
and plots. Tell tales of the Old Republic in their glory days. The first Sith Wars. Or
stories of the New Republic. Do a trilogy, duology, one movie, serials. Ancient worlds.
Mysteries in space. Origin of the Jedi. Space Pirates. Whatever.

(Just as long as there are some Jedi.)

What about a Spielberg, Tarantino or Peter Jackson SW movie? How kewl would it be.

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
Viking Bastard said:
What about a Spielberg, Tarantino or Peter Jackson SW movie? How kewl would it be.

The Bride is back and this time she's going to KILL WINDU!

Kill_Bill_with_saber-OBIX1.jpg

Remove ads