[STAR WARS] The Circle Is Complete. Or is it?

Dark Jezter said:
I doubt Harrison Ford would. IIRC, he's gone on record as saying that he wouldn't be interested in playing Han Solo again.
Exactly. He's also the one who thought Han should die in Jedi, so that's another thing against it.

I get the feeling Mark Hamill might do it, but I don't know if Carrie Fisher would...and truthfully, she doesn't look all the much like Leia anymore.

Dark Jezter

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Exactly. He's also the one who thought Han should die in Jedi, so that's another thing against it.

I get the feeling Mark Hamill might do it, but I don't know if Carrie Fisher would...and truthfully, she doesn't look all the much like Leia anymore.
She dosen't sound like Leia anymore either, unless Episode 7 had a scene explaining that Leia developed a bad smoking habit after the Battle of Endor. ;)

When the special edition VHS tapes came out for the OT, there were interviews in the beginning of each tape with Lucas and a film critic whose name escapes me. In those interviews, Lucas stated that he had plot lines for 3 sets of trilogies, but he doubted that the third set would ever get made.

Aristotle

First Post
There was talk (a few months ago I think) of a prime time, live action, television show to start airing in a year or two. I haven't heard anything more about that to date (other than the rumour that Kevin Smith was going to be involved with it somehow). If he would do it, I could see Mark Hamill playing an aged "Master Skywalker" with some of his pupils being among the primary characters of the show.

Aristotle said:
There was talk (a few months ago I think) of a prime time, live action, television show to start airing in a year or two. I haven't heard anything more about that to date (other than the rumour that Kevin Smith was going to be involved with it somehow). If he would do it, I could see Mark Hamill playing an aged "Master Skywalker" with some of his pupils being among the primary characters of the show.
The rumors that it was set post-Jedi were not correct. The TV series will be set between Sith and A New Hope, focusing on minor characters from the movies.

Aristotle

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
The rumors that it was set post-Jedi were not correct. The TV series will be set between Sith and A New Hope, focusing on minor characters from the movies.
I'm less excited about that, but I'll still check it out. :)

Welverin

First Post
stevelabny said:
as for letting authors write the future... how far has the timeline gone forward?

About thirty years, though I believe it will get even farther along by the end of the year.

Laurel said:
I'd love to see a 7, 8, 9 made.... but only with Lucas having a side hand in it.

Of course he should, he just shouldn't be allowed to write dialogue or give direction to actors.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Welverin said:
Of course he should, he just shouldn't be allowed to write dialogue or give direction to actors.
I take it that Revenge of the Sith did not redeem him of his two previous filmmaking attempts. Is that a fair statement?

TanisFrey

First Post
Klaus said:
Coruscant was first named by Zahn in his Thrawn Trilogy.
My understanding was when Zahn's Thrawn trilogy, I heard this trilogy was based on the outlines for 7, 8, 9. And the fact that Lucus had given the approval for the outlines to be made into the book trilogy.

But I could have misheard.

Remove ads