• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

STAR WARS - The Clone Wars - Child of Prophecy FOLDED

Morte

Explorer
Hard luck on the game fading out, Doc. I was enjoying your SH --I'd kind of turned my nose up at Star Wars being more of a "gritty Traveller type", but you were making me wonder . Hope you get something new going.

Lela

First Post
That, I think, can be fixed. It has to do with unspeakable and inhumane rituals involving three random animals with hooves and a cheese danish.

Now, I'm not sure the danish is necisary. But I've never seen a working ritual without one.

DralonXitz

First Post
That's too bad Doc, SH was great. I know what it's like to have a long running SWRPG campaign go to oblivion. I was GMing my group's campaign for about 13 sessions, going great, than they finally get a Starship, a Firespray-31 after storming through a Black Sun officer's penthouse. First flight into space, a Bossk the Bounty Hunter flew in(note, the players actions landed them a 90,000 Credit bounty on their heads, so naturally) and combat went underway. Now, the Shield Operator and Engineer were making nothing but high rolls, all good, but the Pilot PC couldnt roll above a 3 or 4 for the life of him, got the whole ship torn to shreads.

Wee Jas

First Post
Lela said:
Wee Jas has a son!?!

That may be one of the scariest realizations I've ever had. . .

;)

.. someday he might be a better power gamer than his dear old dad. I doubt it though. I was a lot more sly and devious at his age.

Unless he is good enough to hide that from me! :confused:

Lela

First Post
Wee Jas said:
.. someday he might be a better power gamer than his dear old dad. I doubt it though. I was a lot more sly and devious at his age.

Unless he is good enough to hide that from me! :confused:
In which case we're all dooooommmmmeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddd.

Remove ads