Star Wars: The Rebellion ch. 1

Xael

First Post
Dan spends way too much time with the shooting sim, and takes interest in gambling with other whenever possible. He's perfectly fine with others doing the talking and boring bureocratic jumble, as long as he gets to fly the ship.

OOC: Sorry, been quite silent over here. I've been trying to recover from last weekend I guess.

possum

First Post
As you approach your destination on Cato Neimoidia, you notice where exactly the landing area is located. Twin rock bridges jut out of the ocean and in between them is a metallic disk containing a large spaceport.

The landing and the unloading of your cargo takes about 30 minutes, and there have no problems with your cover story. You now have a seven day leave scheduled, and the hotel booked for you is nearby.

Ranger Rick

First Post
possum said:
As you approach your destination on Cato Neimoidia, you notice where exactly the landing area is located. Twin rock bridges jut out of the ocean and in between them is a metallic disk containing a large spaceport.

The landing and the unloading of your cargo takes about 30 minutes, and there have no problems with your cover story. You now have a seven day leave scheduled, and the hotel booked for you is nearby.

After checking on the vehicle, Johnny heads to the hotel.

possum

First Post
As you arrive at the hotel and pay for your rooms with the money given to you, you are taken to two rooms with four beds in them a piece.

After you get the sleeping arrangements set up and wait a while, a knocking is heard from one of the doors.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
M-3PX draws both of his blasters and points them at the door.

"I believe that I can quickly vaporize anything hostile that comes through that door. I do hope it is hostile. Can we open the door now please?"

possum

First Post
The voice, upon hearing the droid's words soon lets out a quick cry of

"Food delivery!"

The voice seems to be a Neimoidian accent heavily tainted with fear.

Remove ads