Star Wars: The Rebellion ch. 1

Ranger Rick

First Post
Johnny speaks to the courior, "Slowly hand it to the M-3PX so that we can see the message. Now please leave We shall not tell anyone of this meeting."

possum

First Post
The Neimoidian hands the datapad to the military droid and soon scurries out of the room. The datapad seems like an ordinary one, with no real distinguishing markings.

As the droid turns the machine on, a single file quickly pops up.

Greetings, rebels. I apologize for the circumstances of this meeting, however I must admit that I am quite cowardly... I do hope I am still alive at the moment you are reading this. I would hate for my own paranoia to be the death of me.

A few weeks ago, I approached the Alliance to Restore the Republic with information regarding a stockpile of old Clone Wars weapons. As far as I know, the weapons are in the same condition they were twenty years ago. Inside the cache are several blaster rifles used by the droid armies of the Seperatists.

Now, look out your window. I hope you notice the large ovoid building in the background. That is our famous Clone Wars Museum. The weapons cache is in there as part of an exhibit! An entire regiment of deactivated battle droids with their blaster rifles sits as one of the most popular exhibits. Those rifles eagerly await to overthrow the Empire.

The security inside of the museum is extremely light, but I would suggest taking a few trips inside of the museum to gauge the threat for yourselves. As well as getting a layout of the place.

Ranger Rick

First Post
Looks to Caine, "This would be your bailywick. I recommend someone besides you does the 1st scouting. The less we are seen the less chance for us to be caught. The 1st person finds the rifles as weel as marks the location and exits. The next scouting mission would determine how the rifles are arranged and secured. Once exits are found, I will determine how to get them from the street to our aircraft.....That is my recommendation, but I am sure you have a better one."

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"If there is some chance for danger, I would be willing to perform a scouting mission. I am interested to see the mass-produced toys known as battle droids in their display."

Ranger Rick

First Post
ShaggySpellsword said:
"If there is some chance for danger, I would be willing to perform a scouting mission. I am interested to see the mass-produced toys known as battle droids in their display."

"Do not worry my metal friend, I think we should all scout it out at one time or another."

Xael

First Post
"I figure I could go with 3PX to scout first. I'm kind of interested in the stuff found in there too.", Dan says.

possum

First Post
OOC: Oops...

As you climb the massive stairs and pass through the many tourists making their way to and from the museum, you notice several large screens near the doors.

"Welcome to the Clone Wars Museum! The most comprehensive museum of this era anywhere!"

"Now Showing: Grievous: The Life and Fall, Clone Aces of the Republic, The Uprising of the Jedi"

"Several Historic Artifacts; Documentaries; And More!"

The screens are obvious advertisements for the many things inside of the museum.

Remove ads