Star Wars: Visions

pukunui

Legend
1) The Duel - I really enjoyed this one. Very well done. I got the sense it was meant to be set in the distant past, but then some of the bandits looked like they were wearing stormtrooper helmets, so not sure about that. The lady's lightsaber umbrella (for lack of a better term) was a bit silly but whatevs.
Setting: Old Republic era?

2) Tatooine Rhapsody - Didn't enjoy that much. The premise was OK, but the music sucked and felt too "real world".
Setting: Dark Times, starting from Order 66.

3) The Twins - This one was just bonkers. I liked it conceptually but the whole "the twins can talk and have their hair wave in outer space but the droid needs to wear a space helmet" thing was icing on the already ludicrous cake. I wouldn't mind seeing a more serious take on this idea, though.
Setting: No idea!

4) The Village Bride - The story itself was kinda meh, but I found the Jedi-in-hiding intriguing enough to want to know more about her and see her doing more stuff.
Setting: Dark Times, sometime between Eps III and IV.

5) The Ninth Jedi - My favorite of the series. I want to see more of this!
Setting: Not sure, but I've read that it was meant to be post-Ep IX.

6) T0-B1 - A bit too cutesy for my taste.
Setting: Dark Times, sometime between Eps III and IV. The antagonist looks to have been an Inquisitor.

7) The Elder - Probably my third fave, after the Ninth Jedi and the Duel. If they wanted to do a live action version of this, Keanu Reeves would be a good fit for the Jedi Master guy. ;)

8) Lop & Ocho - The whole bunny person thing put me off this one. Didn't really enjoy it that much.
Setting: Dark Times, sometime between Eps III and IV.

9) Akakiri - I liked the twist at the end but felt there needed more build-up for it to be more meaningful / poignant. More flashbacks showing the interaction between the two main protagonists would have helped in that regard.
Setting: Old Republic era?

Remove ads