Starfinder Starfinder-1-01

Shayuri

First Post
lol, what?

No, that's my character. The character I made for this game. :)

...oh, I think I get it.

I'm not the GM, man. I'm just a player.

Shayuri

First Post
Well...you made your character virtually an identical copy of my posted character, with just a couple of tiny differences.

That's not ideal from my perspective.

I don't feel like I have any authority to ask you to change your idea, but...I'd be lying if I claimed I didn't feel put upon. It's not like my submission wasn't on the site, on the very same page in fact, that you posted to. It was like...two posts above yours. You didn't even have to look back to see it.

But do what you want. Having some second thoughts about joining at all, truth be told.

thawizkid

Explorer
Shayuri, I'm not trying to make anyone angry with my character..... as a matter of fact, I really didn't pay much attention to your character at all! This is my first attempt at Starfinder so I decided to use a pregen that I found on the Paizo website - I guess you did to? I went that route because I felt it would help me learn to see the example. If you really want, I can pick another pregen (that is if you plan to stay)?

Fradak

Explorer
We are assembling a team so we'll be more efficient if we fill all the roles. Furthermore, it's not pleasant to have too similar characters.

When you create yours, check the others characters first, then pick a pregen you like that is not redundant with someone else, and let's play :p

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Ah, he edited his post after I posted.

Well, what a mess. I guess if he's not joining then I'd like to come back? If that's all right?

Feels a little messed up, but I'll get over it.

Remove ads