• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starfinder: Red Dawn (OOC/ FULL)

eayres33

Explorer
This is what I have for party make up at the moment, if I get something wrong please let me know. It’s nice to see the crew coming together and no rush on getting anything in, I’m just trying to get everything in one place so I don’t have to go through the whole thread to track down character creation.

Player/Character/Race/Class/Theme/Ship Role

JustinCase/Crash/Human/Operative/Ace Pilot/Pilot
Thateous/Terra/Android/Soldier/Outlaw/Gunner
KahlessNestor/ Elyea/Human/Mystic/Scholar/? I can’t open google doc’s at work don’t remember if a role was picked.
Shayuri/?/Human or Android/Mechanic/Outlaw/engineer
Firathor/?/halfling/envoy/icon/?

Ship Solenya a medium explorer, with an engineer, a gunner and a pilot

Last edited:

Firathor

Villager
This is what I have for party make up at the moment, if I get something wrong please let me know. It’s nice to see the crew coming together and no rush on getting anything in, I’m just trying to get everything in one place so I don’t have to go through the whole thread to track down character creation.

Player/Character/Race/Class/Theme/Ship Role

JustinCase/Crash/Human/Operative/Ace Pilot/Pilot
Thateous/?/Android/Soldier/Outlaw/?
KahlessNestor/ Elyea/Human/Mystic/Scholar/? I can’t open google doc’s at work don’t remember if a role was picked.
Shayuri/?/Human or Android/Mechanic/Outlaw/engineer
Firathor/?/?/?/?

Ship Solenya a medium explorer, with an engineer and a pilot
I'll be playing a halfling icon(scoundrel) envoy! Should have the character sheet and background done by this weekend.

Shayuri

First Post
I could do either Engineer or Science, really. Bear in mind too that you can have multiple characters on some roles, if you want to get multiple actions of that type. It's a pretty good system!

Shayuri

First Post
My tentative plan is to alternate between Engineering actions (which you don't really have to take every turn, it turns out), and Science actions. I'll probably have a really good Computer score, so don't feel like you have to carry that by yourself. :)

Remove ads