• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starfinder: Red Dawn (OOC/ FULL)

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm. Interesting. One thing to bear in mind though is that androids in Starfinder are not 'generally' considered property. At least not openly. They can still be exploited, or even enslaved at times, but these things are not legal and would typically be concealed by the perpetrator.

That doesn't mean your backstory doesn't work; the mysterious corporation could be concealing the fact that it's manufacturing androids for these purposes...but it's something to keep in mind. In particular any 'buyers' of androids would be legally considered slavers, and the corporation would have to be extremely careful about its activities lest a whistle be blown on it.

Thateous

Explorer
Hmm. Interesting. One thing to bear in mind though is that androids in Starfinder are not 'generally' considered property. At least not openly. They can still be exploited, or even enslaved at times, but these things are not legal and would typically be concealed by the perpetrator.

That doesn't mean your backstory doesn't work; the mysterious corporation could be concealing the fact that it's manufacturing androids for these purposes...but it's something to keep in mind. In particular any 'buyers' of androids would be legally considered slavers, and the corporation would have to be extremely careful about its activities lest a whistle be blown on it.

I can work with that. Perhaps rewrite the last bit about being sold, but keep the part about being created to be an assassin.

Would it be an ok flair to be able to change my hair color at a whim like in aeon flux?

eayres33

Explorer
Okay the first post is updated with the basic starting information along with the neighboring Solar system and ship information.
Feel free to post your characters in the RG and I’ll review them there.

Shayuri

First Post
Crapbaskets, sorry about this. I completely missed this and it's been ages now and all I have to make amends are a few pieces of concept art for our ship?

Which is better??

11_by_ginostratolat-d8p0y2f.jpgcobra_mk_iii_by_atackart-d8zhdma.jpgvolatus_by_0_hr-d5k8dya.jpg

Shayuri

First Post
The second is actually a rendering of a ship from a popular computer game called Elite. It's the Cobra MkIII; a single-occupant multipurpose ship that usually does light cargo hauling and errand running. Adventurer's ship, in short. :) I think it'd properly be considered a corvette...bigger than a fighter, but not as big as even a small frigate class capital ship.

All three of these fit fairly comfortably into that general category.

The last ship is designed to look like a Correllian ship from Star Wars; I liked it cuz it actually shows the turret we have, but the other two can easily just say it's retractable, or it's mounted on the undercarriage where it wouldn't show on the pics. :)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I love all three, although I agree number 3 is very Millenium Falcon. But it’d be fun to name it the Century Hawk or something.

Remove ads