Stargate Atlantis-Season 4 [Adrift(2)] 9/2007

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Stargate.Atlantis.S1.JPG

Writer: Martin Gero

Director: Martin Wood

Star: Jason Momoa (Ronon Dex), David Hewlett (Dr. Rodney McKay), Joe Flanigan (Major / Lt. Colonel John Sheppard), Rachel Luttrell (Teyla Emmagan), Amanda Tapping (Colonel Samantha Carter)

Recurring Role: Torri Higginson (Dr. Elizabeth Weir), David Nykl (Dr. Radek Zelenka), Chuck Campbell (Technician), Jewel Staite (Dr. Jennifer Keller), Bill Dow (Dr. Bill Lee), Michael Beach (Colonel Abe Ellis)

Guest Star: Linda Ko (Head Nurse), Gerry Durand (Captain)

With only 24 hours of power left, and unable to use the Stargate, the Atlantis team must once again save city from certain doom.)​

Werdnam

First Post
I enjoyed this episode, too, for the most part. I thought they did a good job coming up with interesting obstacles for McKay et al. to overcome, although the micro-meteor bullet sequence was a little predictable.

I'm not very optimistic about next week, though. What with the info SciFi gave away in the trailer and the setup of Col. Carter traveling to the Pegasus galaxy to modify the Apollo's sensors, I don't see many surprises left for the conclusion. Sadly, I'm predicting a terribly predictable episode.

My guess:
[Sblock] Shepard and team make a daring raid on the replicator planet to get a ZPM. Meanwhile, Carter modifies the Apollo sensors and begins to search for Atlantis. The ZPM raid goes south, but our heroes are saved in the nick of time by the Apollo, which has located Atlantis and thus learned of their mission. Tragically, Weir must be left behind (thus sealing her exit from the show).[/Sblock]

Elodan

Adventurer
Werdnam said:
My guess:
[Sblock] Shepard and team make a daring raid on the replicator planet to get a ZPM. Meanwhile, Carter modifies the Apollo sensors and begins to search for Atlantis. The ZPM raid goes south, but our heroes are saved in the nick of time by the Apollo, which has located Atlantis and thus learned of their mission. Tragically, Weir must be left behind (thus sealing her exit from the show).[/Sblock]

I think that's a good guess.

I enjoyed the episode a lot.

I'm nervous about Carter joining the show. Rodney's my favorite character and the interaction between him and the others in my favorite part. The relationship between McCay and Shepard is a lot of fun. Whenever Sam appears she put down Rodney in a harsh way (I know he's an ego maniac, but look at how Shepard deals with Rodney, it's more fun) . I'm hoping her addition doesn't make this Stargate McCay Put-Down.

Remove ads