Stargate Atlantis-Season 4 [Lifeline (3)] 10/2007

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
stargate-atlantis-04.jpg

Writer: Carl Binder

Director: Martin Wood

Star: Amanda Tapping (Colonel Samantha Carter), Joe Flanigan (Major / Lt. Colonel John Sheppard), Rachel Luttrell (Teyla Emmagan), David Hewlett (Dr. Rodney McKay), Jason Momoa (Ronon Dex)

Recurring Role: Torri Higginson (Dr. Elizabeth Weir), David Nykl (Dr. Radek Zelenka), Michael Beach (Colonel Abe Ellis), Bill Dow (Dr. Bill Lee)

Guest Star: David Ogden Stiers (Oberoth)

While Carter and the Apollo search for missing city of Atlantis, Sheppard and his team risk their lives on a mission to steal a Z.P.M. from the Replicators.​

Goodbye Doctor.

Brakkart

First Post
I did enjoy this episode but was truly sorry to see Weir go... the next time we see her (and I'm pretty sure we will see her again as she's booked for 4 episodes this season), she will likely be an enemy.

I love this show, it has a lot more of the space opera stuff than SG-1 did, and its the high concept space stuff that really appeals to me. It also has a great cast, McKay being the stand out character, but even the recurring characters like Radek get good lines and character development. Long may it continue!

Wycen

Explorer
I haven't been able to watch the new season since we started playing DnD Friday's, but I didn't actually miss Weir not being there.

Napftor

Explorer
Mark said:
See you around, Weir! Did they oust her to make room for Tapping?

Not sure where I read this, but I believe they ousted Weir and Dr. Beckett to make cash available for Tapping's Carter.

I also enjoyed this ep. Brakkart's comment about high concept space opera is spot-on and such entertainment is right up my alley.

Remove ads