• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Stargate SG-1 Season 10 *Discussion Thread*

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
THE PEGASUS PROJECT

1003.jpg

EPISODE NUMBER - 1003
ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 07.28.06
WRITTEN BY - Brad Wright
DIRECTED BY - Will Waring

Cast: Beau Bridges, Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Ben Browder, Joe Flanigan, Torri Higginson, David Hewlett.

GUEST STARRING - Torri Higginson (Elizabeth Weir), Joe Flanigan (John Sheppard), David Hewlett (Rodney McKay), David Nykl (Radek Zelenka)

SG-1 visits Atlantis in the hopes of preventing the Ori from sending more ships through the Supergate, and to find a new lead on Merlin's anti-Ori weapon.​

The Hunt continues...

Napftor

Explorer
This was a fun episode. That said, however, I believe it would have been better served with a two-hour presentation and the scrapping of that Atlantis episode. There was a lot of info here but it felt rushed. IMO, they can have more of these crossover episodes.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yeah especially if they manage to figure out how to Stargate/Spacegate their way across the galaxy and into the Milky Way.

Kesh

First Post
Dear god, that was fun! I think they stole the writers back from SG: Atlantis for this episode. :)

Honestly, I agree that this could have been two episodes: one focusing on the Morgan Lefay interaction, one on the Supergate trick.

Elf Witch

First Post
I thought this episode was great. It was one of the best. It had the all the elements that I look for in a Stargate episode. It was funny, and it was exiciting. Much better than last weeks snoozefest.

I would have thought it would have been better to have made it an two hour show. The fangirl in me would like to have seen more interaction between the SG and SGA teams.

Remove ads