• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Starting Lost Mines of Phandelver Module (Mini Campaign) January 2016

LordStorm

First Post
I'm starting a Lost Mines of Phandelver mini-campaign (the published module in the 5e starter set). I plan to do sessions every other week either Tuesday or Thursday (6:30-9:30pm ish) at Ravenstone Games, Columbus Ohio. I'll being using Adventures League rules but AL membership isn't required. I believe in a balance of Roleplay, smart play and combat (hopefully fun for all types of gamers). Send me an message or email. I hope to start sometime in January, if you ready this after January feel free to contact me, we may need a few players or I can let you know when I start the next session of Lost Mines (I plan to do at least one more after the first group finishes).

You'll start as a first level PC and make 5th level by the end of the module. [DND] :) [/DND]

I expect it to take 8-10 sessions.

See Ya later
Lord Storm

Last edited:

LordStorm

First Post
I'm now looking at a weekend run of the mini-campaign (still at Ravestone Games). Let me know if interested and the best time (Saturday or Sunday and morning, afternoon or evening).

Remove ads