Starting out with Paranoia

marli

First Post
Oh dont get me wrong! playing zap or classic is good fun.(and with demeted scrubbot, good clean fun)
but they get too zap happy when I try to run a compaign.
the adding 1 wound per endurance and popping in an extra damage level above dead, means players finishing a firefight as a cripple not with a brand now body(meaning dishing out punishment isnt a simple character reboot).

they came into the game with open minds(although they may be starting to suspect theres an orc-like-cru member in there team, haha they just dont know about the church of mohammad the etheareal member, the chaos worshipper and the imperial spy)

Just dropping in to share the two best adventures I ran in Paranoia... and neither of these stories do I recall the name of the 'module' I was supposed to be running :)

The first was a game that the team actually completed the mission! One player had a mind control power and set up a blackmail scene of the entire team.. it was very silly.

The second time the group had their mission briefing and then stood in the hallway and talked... my only rules action was to declare PCs as dead and announce the arrival of the new clone!
Favorite question and answer from this exchange...

"Who is your communist teacher?"

"You are!"

:devil:
Ah, the days! Time to go cuddle with Alice through the Mirrorshades :)

Remove ads