Status of Adventure 3 - Digging for Lies

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Fraid not. I just finished Skyseer (account due shortly) but I'm running some buffer sessions so as to let the path overtake me a bit.

Falkus

Explorer
Likewise, I'm afraid. I'm going to run two more Pathfinder Society sessions; so it'll be five weeks before I start Digging For Lies. Like gideonpepys, I want to let the path get ahead of me.

Great news on the Pathfinder version, though. Looking forward to reading it :D

Ajar

Explorer
My group will be going straight into Lies from Skyseer, but there's still quite a bit more of Skyseer left.

Sound of Azure

Contemplative Soul
My group will be going straight into Lies from Skyseer, but there's still quite a bit more of Skyseer left.

Pretty much the same here, since my party love splitting up, missing each others' clues, and going on wild goose chases. Probably looking at 6 weeks away to finish Skyseer, since my games are fortnightly.

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
What I will say, though, is that Digging for Lies is a fantastic change of pace. I have been at pains to find a buffer adventure that will contrast nicely with both #2 and #3, but if I was going straight from one to the other, as a lot of DMs no doubt will, I think the shift in tempo would be much appreciated.

I hope all of the adventures in the campaign will be as varied, as imaginative and as well-written as the three we have had so far.

Goldkatana

First Post
So, when will the 4E version be available for purchase? From the previous posts, it seemed like it was going to arrive any minute over the last couple weeks. Am I missing somethign obvious? I don't see it in the Shop.

Thank you!

BTW - wonderful story line, so far. My group really appreciates it.

Remove ads