• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Steampunk Musha released in PDF or Pre-order the Softcover

pigames.net

Explorer
Politically Incorrect Games (PIG) has released Steampunk Musha, an alternative setting book for Iron Gauntlets in PDF format. If you pre-order the softcover, you can still download the PDF for a head-start. Created by Rick Hershey, this book presents a Victoriental fantasy setting in a land torn between honoring the old traditions and embracing the new, foreign technologies. Steampunk Musha is a must-get sourcebook for Iron Gauntlets if you're into Samurai, Ninja, and Clockwork Engineers. Welcome to Rosuto-Shima.

Click here for instant download or to pre-order.

Steampunk Musha includes two new forms of magic for Iron Gauntlets, as well as new character races, gimmicks, backgrounds, and vocations. Characters can even portray Clockwork Ronin, the demon-like Jinteki-Oni, Shangti Cowboys, and even masters over the elemental katas. Setting-specific creatures, weapons, and armor augment those from the Iron Gauntlets rulebook, and the various cities of Rosuto-Shima are described. A sample adventure is even provided to get you started. Plus enjoy art from Rick Hershey and Empty Room Studios.

Iron Gauntlets is PIG's fantasy roleplaying game designed with dynamic, easy to learn rules. It's built for experienced roleplayers looking for efficient yet versatile rules or as an introduction to novice gamers by an experienced gamemaster. Iron Gauntlets' flexibility makes it the perfect choice when looking to match a custom setting to a system or even when you need a less-cumbersome system for an existing setting. Iron Gauntlets utilizes mutliple ten-sided dice, but can also be enjoyed with two six-sided dice and even diceless with our genreDiversion i and Active Exploits Diceless rules respectively. Iron Gauntlets is currently available in both PDF and softcover formats, and may be purchased directly from PIG - or check with your favorite retailer.

Empty Room Studios (ERS) provides high quality illustration and writing services for the creative needs of both small and large publishing companies. By utilizing a work system similar to those found in company art departments, ERS capitalizes on the talents of studio artists and writers, enabling them to offer a range of services from cartography to character design, sequential art to full color illustration, campaign setting text to fiction. As a studio, they guarantee quick, easy communication and on-time delivery of contracted work, keeping our customers up to date and meeting publishing deadlines. Some of Empty Room Studios clients have included Green Ronin Publishing, Mongoose Publishing, Great White Games, Goodman Games, and many others.

Incorporating one of the first e-publishing RPG companies, Politically Incorrect Games is known for its diverse line-up of clear and concise roleplaying games, and its commitment for developing new ways of working with downloadable content. PIG's current product lines include genreDiversion games such as HardNova 2 and Coyote Trail for low-cost, ready-to-play entertainment; Iron Gauntlets for customizable heroic fantasy gaming; Active Exploits Diceless for universal diceless roleplaying with that familiar 'dice' feel; Two-Fisted Tales for thrilling pulp action; and Rune Stryders for mixing fantasy and magic with living machines. For more information, visit the Politically Incorrect Games website.

pigames.net

Explorer
I understand you wanting to make all your PDF purchases from one place, but creating a new account isn't all that much work ;) We're keeping it on our site for the time being, because I want to make sure that people know that there is also a softcover. While we'll offer an upgrade price to the softcover from the PDF, I'd rather people know that they can order it from the beginning and still get a PDF download with it.

BTW, is it just me or is this forum not sending out new reply notifications?

jezter6

Explorer
Not sure, as I don't use the notifications feature.

On another note, I'm not too concerned with signing up for a new site. It's the other bennies you get purchasing at those retail outlets (reward $). And the ability to get all your lost PDFs sent to you in a crash from one site. Although I do like how RPGObjects syncs with RPGNow, so I can go directly to RPGObjects to redownload.

Maybe you should look into that feature for your site.

Err...what happens if you fail to 'continue' ? I just noticed the continue link and it took me right back to my cart with the product still in there?

Last edited:

pigames.net

Explorer
The feature is already on our site - you can look up old orders and reset the downloads if necessary. If you fail to continue, you're out of luck. We have your money and just screwed you :) Actually, I added your order manually. Just log into your account to download it. Thanks.

Karl Green

First Post
Not sure if this is a good place to ask this, but Brett is Steampunk Musha a stand-alone or do I need Iron Gauntlets for the base rules? I am debating getting it anyway... just wondering... they both look kewl

pigames.net

Explorer
jezter6 said:
As always, publishers on this site never cease to amaze me with awesomeness.

Link to your awesomeness now in sig!!
Wow - thanks Jezter - that was unexpected.

Karl, Steampunk Musha is only a setting book. While it adds new bits and pieces for character creation, it still requires the Iron Gauntlets rulebook - either the Core PDF, Expanded PDF, or Expanded Softcover.

Remove ads