• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Still Taking Requests (Updated: 4/14 - The Destructor)

Leif

Adventurer
justinsluder said:
I hope this is acceptable.
You can also find him here. Updated with a 9th level version.
Thanks a million! It's way better than just acceptable. We'll be using the 9th level version, and that is truly A LETHAL VILLAIN!!! You outdid yourself. We have another villain that we are going to associate this guy with, and the two of them together are guaranteed to give our players outrageous nightmares and sweat-soaked sheets!! It's a DM's dream come true!

justinsluder

First Post
Leif said:
Thanks a million! It's way better than just acceptable. We'll be using the 9th level version, and that is truly A LETHAL VILLAIN!!! You outdid yourself. We have another villain that we are going to associate this guy with, and the two of them together are guaranteed to give our players outrageous nightmares and sweat-soaked sheets!! It's a DM's dream come true!

Good for the players. They should be afraid for their PC's lives now and again. What's the other villain?

Leif

Adventurer
justinsluder said:
Good for the players. They should be afraid for their PC's lives now and again. What's the other villain?
I won't post that here where they might see it. You understand.

Sigurd

First Post
Villain with something to hide

Hey Justinsluder, very kind of you . My brain is fried right now.

I would like to see a 9th level villain that is physically disabled but a believable baddie. He\she should have 3 toadies "Fetcher", "Bringer" and "Basher" (dogsbody, butler & enforcer 3,6,9 level respectively). I looked at your site and it would be fine if Bringer was a two headed human - perhaps one head is much poorer than the other.

The setting is greyhawk (borrowings are ok but quote sources). Avoid Miniature Handbook & serious cheese.

The idea is that the baddie would manipulate a small town or run a small estate. Perhaps a diabolist or ???

If possible I'd like an evil version and a neutral one.

Sigurd

Much appreciate it, if you have the time\inclination.

Last edited:

justinsluder

First Post
Sigurd,
I'll get to it tomorrow I hope, but I'm busy in the evening and early afternoon. I hope to have them done for you by early afternoon on Wednesday at the latest.

Frukathka,
I finished your request already. I hope I didn't go overboard. I got carried away.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
justinsluder said:
Frukathka,
I finished your request already. I hope I didn't go overboard. I got carried away.
Oh. :heh: I tthought hat was for the other request. Much appreciated. Thanks.

One more for you when you get the time:
One magic item: Girdle of Giant's Resolve. Not sure what it should do; let your imagination run wild.

Last edited:

justinsluder

First Post
Sorry all, real life keeps getting in the way. I won't have any time to work on things until Monday of next week at the earliest.

I'm thinking of things, just not able to write any of it up.

I appreciate your patience.

Remove ads