• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

stonegod's Expedition to Castle Ravenloft -- 1 to 3 Players [Closed, Decisions Made]

s@squ@tch

First Post
What is the situation with Khensu and Marot? Are they going to be able to continue? Any word from them?

To recap this thread, I see the following concepts posted (any I missed?):
Code:
[U]  Name                    Character          Concept[/U]
[list=1]
[*]Malvoisin                     Sir Urik             Tank/Front Line Fighter
[*]S@squ@tch                 Leigh N'Al Mornet          Cleric
[*]Pathfinderq1                Tessaryl                      Cleric
[*]Pathfinderq1                Maysie                   Psion / Blaster
[*]Avalon                        ?                     Kalasthar/Quori Warlock?
[*]Kafkonia                      ?                          Favored Soul
[/list]

Last edited:

Rookseye

Explorer
Hi Stonegod, I have been following the game with interest for quite some time now, and would love to enter as either one of the pre-existing characters and NPC choices or as a new character.

Given that the role of divine spellcaster is available and needed I considered the following for a new character:

Vaeythe Jhaelian - Essentially an Aereni Cleric of the Undying Court and undead hunter in the service to Queen Etrigani, consort of Kaius III, and Regent Moranna. Think spy/envoy of the Karrnathi Throne hidden betwixt the expedition members investigating and reporting back to the Karrnathi royal family on the doings in Barovia. Vaeythe is as stoic, withdrawn, and bleak in general demeanor as most Aereni elves for the most part, but prone to biting sarcasm and morbid twists of wit when the opportunity suggests itself.

I'm at work currently and don't have the character sheet (Yes, I have had him ready for just such an eventuality) but I can link to another character with background created as an example of one of my PC's, in Pebele's Q'Barra Facing Truth Campaign (Sepoto).

As a father of a 19 month old, full+ time in the work force, with no time for a face to face gaming group, EN World is a great outlet that I have turned to for a chance to enjoy my hobby in my all too limited free time.

My second choice would be to take on the role of Sir Khensu Feral. I'd prefer taking him in a different roleplaying direction; basically portray his inevitable backsliding toward his animalistic shifter roots, a perfect way to represent him being taken on by another player/personality.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rookseye: To be fair, I officially closed recruitment earlier this week (see the above post) and will be deciding between the extant concepts sometime tomorrow (I said today, but I'm swamped at work). However, I appreciate the interest and keep an eye out for future opportunities.

Rookseye

Explorer
OK, thanks Stonegod, I appreciate it. If further slots open, just remember I'll be lurking.
Also, hats off to you thus far, you DM a great PbP game.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Okay, folks. I've been through the thread a few times, juggling various things. These decisions always require thought and are not done capriciously. After looking at the backgrounds and current game make up, I've decided on the following two:
- Malvoisin: Sir Urik, the Mad Knight
- pathfinderq1: Tessaryl, Aberrant Cleric
For the two accepted players, please move any further discussion over to the OCC thread, and start filling out your characters using the rules and character sheet specified in the RG thread. For the others, thanks again for your interest and I will see you around the boards.

Remove ads